Where to find the YouTube Shorts Button? Then you are in the right place. This article will split down every information you need to know about the video shorts button on your YouTube account. This short create button is available to all YouTube accounts using the YouTube app on iOS and Android.
These shot videos are trending on TikTok and other social medial apps like Instagram and the rest. They are fun to watch and also easy to create. Read on to explore.
YouTube Shorts Button
The YouTube Shorts create button allows audiences to make 15 to 60 seconds shorts using video or audio from an existing app video. However, in the YouTube app, users can record, edit, add music, and text, and publish shorts using the shorts button without leaving the current screen.
Keep in mind that as YouTube creators, you don’t let your viewers make shorts from their content so make sure to find a YouTube video that does have the create button under the title.
Where to find the YouTube Shorts Create button?
As far as you have a YouTube account, the short create button is right in your account using the app on IOS and Android.
However, the button is in the toolbar under the YouTube video title. If you are using a desktop, you won’t see the create button under a YouTube video.
How to make YouTube Short using the Create button
Making a YouTube short with the create button is very easy and simple to access, below are steps by steps on how you can access it:
- Open your web browser and sign in to the YouTube App.
- Once open, Tap Create a short button below a YouTube Video
- Click on the Cut button
- You will have to select a 5-second video segment by dragging to adjust the slider.
- Once selected, click on the Next button.
- Hold down the red recording button to record the rest of your video.
- You can record multiple clips up to 15-seconds in total
- Use the YouTube editing toolbar to edit your video to the right of your screen
- Click on the Tick button when finished
- Screening your video and making any final edits, then click the Next Button to continue.
- Add details to the YouTube short which include a title, caption, tags, privacy, audience, and comments
- To publish, click on Upload Short
These are all the steps you need to follow to create your YouTube short video create button.
How to make Sound with YouTube Short Button
Below are steps by steps on how you can create sound with your YouTube Short Button.
- Click on the Create button below a YouTube Video
- Click the Sound Button
- Choose the sound timeframe by dragging to adjust the soundbar
- Once selected, click on the Done button
- Then, hold down the red button and record your video.
- Use the YouTube editing toolbar to edit your video to the right of your screen.
- Once you are done recording, click on the TICK button.
- Opening the video, you just record and make a final edit.
- Click on the Next button to continue once you are done with the preview video.
- Scroll down and click Upload Short to publish.
How to Upload YouTube Shorts
You can upload short videos you created without YouTube’s short-video creation tools. To upload video from your device, follow these steps below:
- Open your YouTube app and sign in
- Click on Upload a Video
- Choose a video with a square or vertical aspect ratio of 60 seconds and more than.
- For 60-second video, you will see a trim editor. Drag the sides of the bar to change the video start and end time.
- Click Next to go to the editor screen where you can add text, filters, music, or other audio to your short
- Next, add details to your video like a title
- Click select audience and select yes, it is made for kids, or no, it’s not made for kids to choose your audience
- Move down and click on Upload to publish your short.
What size and dimensions are YouTube Shorts?
When using the create button, YouTube shorts turn into a 9:16 portrait automatically in the aspect of ratio. However, users can create 1:1 square YouTube Shorts if desired.
Is the Create button the same as the Clip button?
The short answer is no. create button and clip are two different YouTube buttons. The create button lets users make a YouTube short without leaving the video. While the clip button lets users share a 15-second clip of a upload YouTube video to their YouTube channel.
Can YouTube Shorts be made on desktop?
The short answer is no. you can’t edit and publish YouTube shorts from the YouTube desktop app.
How do you upload Shorts from the gallery?
- click on the “+” icon at the bottom of the screen on the YouTube app homepage.
- Choose the option to “Create a Short.”
- click the gallery button at the bottom of the screen to open up your gallery.
- Then select a video to upload as Shorts.
Click on Upload, and your video will be processed.