Before you can start using the Westpac card, you are required to activate it using the www.westpac.com Activate link. Just like very other card, it is required to activate it before transactions, purchases, and payment can be processed using the card.
Westpac offers three different methods to activate the new card, either online, via the mobile app, or on the phone. Each of the activation method is easy and simple to carry out. This blog will guide you on how to ensure a successful Westpac Card Activation process.
Newly mailed cards can be activated easily in Cards Hub within the Westpac App or via Online Banking. If you wish to activate your card online and you have not yet registered for online banking, then ensure to register.
The registration process (account creation) is very easy and fast. After you have created your online account access, you can log in and activate your card easily.
How to Activate Your Westpac Card Online
To activate the Westpac card online, follow the below process:
- Go to the Westpac page at https://www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/online-banking/making-the-most/activate-your-card/
- Click on Activate
- Login your account using your Username and Password
- Click on the sign in button
- Navigate to Service, then select Services, and Card Services
- Click on Activate Card
- Enter the Card Number and expiry date
- Click on Activate
This will complete your card activation process online. You can then begin to use the card for several purposes.
How to Activate your Westpac Card via the App
To activate your new card using the Westpac App, ensure you have downloaded or updated the app to the latest version.
- Go to your Play Store or App Store
- Download and launch the app
- Activate your card through Cards Hub or Search Activate Card in the Smart Search bar
- Enter the Card number
- Click on Activate
You can click on the change your card PIN option (optional) to create a new PIN.
ALSO CHECK THIS >>> ePayitOnline – Pay Medical Bills with ePayitOline | ePayitOnline Login
How to Activate Westpac Card through Customer Service
Another process to activate the Westpac card is via contacting a customer service representative. The Westpac’s customer service phone number is available on their official website. Ensure you have your card details such as card number and expiry date written down, as they are required during phone activation.
Westpac Card – Sign Up for Online Banking | How to Sign Up For Westpac Card Online Banking
If you haven’t yet registered for an account, then follow the step below to sign up:
- Visit Westpac website https://www.westpac.com.au/personal-banking/online-banking/making-the-most/activate-your-card/
- Click on Register
- On the registration page, enter the Card number, Customer ID, Card number (15, 16, or 19 characters is allowed length), First name (100 characters is the maximum length), Last name (100 characters is the maximum length), and Date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click on continue
Westpac Card Login
To login to your account:
- Visit the Westpac website
- Click on the Menu tab
- Select sign in
- Choose your type of account
- On the login page Enter your Username and Password
- Then click on Sign In
There are several methods to make your bill payments, they include:
- Transfer between your accounts
- Manage your PayID
- Pay to a PayID or BSB and account number
- Pay bills online with BPAY
- Depositing a cheque using your smartphone
- Manage Recurring payments
- Make a donation
To pay your Card bill online you can either process a onetime payment or set up a recurring payment option.
Westpac.com Customer Service
If you need help relating to the card activation, online banking registration, or Sign In Issue, then Contact the customer service representative. Westpac offers quality customer service 24/7. Visit their official website, to get the customer service contact and put a call across.
SEE THIS ALSO >>> MyProviderLink Pay Bill – MyProviderLink.com Login – Form ID