Have you recently received the Walmart Visa Gift Card, then you need this www.walmartgift.com register visa card activate guide. Before you can get to use the card, you are required to register it first. The registration process can be done online.
ALSO CHECK THIS >>> NetSpend.com – Western Union® NetSpend® Prepaid MasterCard
With the online registration you can shop online, phone, or mail, view past transactions, report lost or stolen card, etc. There are a lot of features you can enjoy with the online registration process.
Activate and Register Walmart Gift Card
Walmart gift card activation completely depends on the value and type of the card. That said, Walmart gift cards with value less than $250 don’t require activation. The company secure Customer Account system offers easy retrieval of misplaced eGift cards and storing multiple gift card information.
Card owners can get with the activation process through the instructions provided on the sticker on the front of the gift card. You can check the printed guide on the back of the card for the activation process as well.
Save Walmart Gift Card to Account
With the activation process completely done, to save a gift card to your Walmart account, follow the below steps:
- Log in to your Walmart account
- Go to the lower right-hand corner, and click on “Account”
- Under “Account,” select “Add New Payment Method”
- Select “Gift Card” option
- Enter the 16-digit card number and the PIN from the back of the card
RELATED POST >>> Lowes Foods – Lowes Food Near Me & Weekly Ad | Lowes Food Customers…
Check Your Walmart Gift Card Balance
There are a several ways Walmart Gift Card users can check their gift card balance. This can be done either by phone or online:
Check Balance By Phone
To check the gift card balance by phone you just have to call the toll free number and go through the automated phone system.
- Call the automated phone system: 1-866-633-9096
- Enter the following info:
- Gift card number
- Security code
- Expiration date
The customer agent will then process your balance for you.
Check Balance Online
- Visit walmartgift.com register visa card
- Click the Login option at the top right of the page
- Enter your gift card number, expiration date, password, and click the green Log-in button
Contact Customer Service
You can also send a mail to:
Walmart Visa Gift Car
PO Box 5100
Pasadena, CA 91117-0100
CHECKOUT THIS POST >>> www.hcahranswers.com Login for HCA Employees & Members