On this article you will be learning more information about the MyHR CVS Health and MinuteClinic Colleague Portal. If you are in search of the login procedure, registration step, or customer care phone number, they are all in this article.
Also, you will find out information about how to access your CVS work schedule, employee benefits, and payrolls as well. Don’t hesitate to read this post till the end to learn more.
This is an official portal for CVS health, Caremark and MinuteClinic. However, employees of CVS Health, Caremark, and MinuteClinic can log on to the CVS Human Resources website and manage their taxes, paychecks, benefits, and other work-related activities from the website.
The website is operated by Aon Hewitt which is an international human resources company.
MyHR CVS Account | MyHR.CVS.Com Sign Up
As a new user, you will have to register for an account. To sign up for an account, follow the step below:
- Head over to the website https://leplb0950.upoint.alight.com/web/cvscaremark/login
- Click on the option “Are you a new user?” from the homepage
- Enter into the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN)
- Provide your date of birth
- Create your username and PIN number
And that’s all you need to register for an account on the platform.
MyHR CVS Login
The platform comes with a login link for old employees and a login box for current employees. So, if you want to log in and access your account, ensure you use the correct option.
Login for Former Employees
- Head over to the URL https://leplb0950.upoint.alight.com/web/cvscaremark/login
- Enter your User ID and your password
- Click on the Log On button
If you have forgotten your User ID or password, then click on “Forgot User ID or Password” link under the login page and follow the instruction.
Current Employee Login
- Go to the URL https://leplb0950.upoint.alight.com/web/cvscaremark/login
- Click on Log on under the current employee and MinuteClinic section
- Enter your username and password
- Then click login
With the above steps, you can easily access your account.
MyHR CVS Login Information
Below are the login information needed:
- Store Colleagues: You can login using your 7 digit employee ID and CVSLEARNet password
- MinuteClinic Colleagues: You can login using your 7 digit employee ID and the password connected with your federated logon
- Distribution Center Colleagues: Use your 7 digit employee ID and myHR password to access your account
- Non-PBM Colleagues: Use your network windows ID and password to login
- Momentum: You can use your 7 digit employee number and CVSLEARNet password to sign in to your account
Users can’t access the website with an IP address from abroad, so ensure you are currently in USA or Canada to use the platform.
www.MyHR.CVS.com Payroll Login
Every employee have access to their CVS Learnet/MyHR CVS accounts. So as an employee, you can access your profile and check on your payroll details whenever you want to.
However, employees can create a payroll reports for certain periods if needed. They can also forward generated payroll reports directly to any email if required. To get with their account, they can use their unique user ID and password to log in to the CVS portal. Visit www.MyHR.CVS.com to access and login to your portal.
MyHR CVS Services and Benefits
Below are the member features and benefits:
- Access to Paycheck
- Tax Status
- Access to Life insurance
- Adoption assistance
- Provides Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- CVS Colleague Discount Card
- Offers Health and wellness programs
- Enjoy vacation/paid time off
- Receive 401(k) Retirement Plan (U.S. colleagues) / Puerto Rico Retirement Savings Plan
- Health Savings Account and Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Get Free flu shots, health screenings, smoking cessation, and weight management programs at MinuteClinic
- Enjoy short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Receive comprehensive health care coverage, including medical, prescription, dental, and vision
- Get Transportation benefit
- Education assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employment details for previous employees
- Employee discounts
MyHR CVS Customer Care | MyHR CVS Phone Number
If you have issues or complaints, you can call a MyHR CVS executive. The support phone number can be accessed on myhrcvs official website. CVS MyHR call hours are from 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern time, Monday through Friday.