People who have received the Barclays JetBlue Mastercard Credit Card recently can activate theirs at www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate. They will have to sign in to the account online via a safe and secure login website provided by the Barclays company.
To carry out this process, the card holders have to possess a stable internet connection and device like computer or mobile phone to access a web browser. After successfully activating and setting up their account online, they can access, view, manage, and pay bills over the web anytime they prefer to.
www.jetbluemastercard.com/activate – JetBlue Mastercard Activation
Before you can use the JetBlue Credit Card, you will have to activate it first. This process can be done online. Follow the steps below to carry out the activation process online easily:
- Launch your web browser
- Visit the official website at jetbluemastercard.com/activate
- Click on the Activate my card now option on the homepage
- Enter into the last 4 digits of your SSN, date of birth, account number, and security code
- Select if you are a United State citizen or not
- Then click Continue
Existing card holders who already have an online account access can activate their account by just logging into their account with username and password.
Sign Up to JetBlue Account
After you have completed the activation process, you can start using the card for making online purchases. Though, JetBlue cardholders can sign up and set up their online account to gain access and manage their card online. Follow the step below to sign up for online access to the JetBlue account:
- Visit the URL jetbluemastercard.com
- Click set up online access besides the New cardmember option
- Then click on sign up
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, date of birth, account number, and security code
- Select whether you are a United States citizen or not
- Set up a username and password for the account
Click Sign Up to complete the process of creating your account online.
JetBlue Mastercard Benefits
- Users can receive 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 within the first 90 days of account opening
- You can earn 3 TrueBlue points per $1 spent on making purchases with JetBlue Airways
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on some eligible purchases at restaurants and grocery stores and 1 point on all other purchases
- There is no annual fee
- $0 fraud liability protection
- There is no foreign transaction fee
JetBlue Pay Bills
There are three ways to pay bills using the JetBlue Mastercard platform. Below are all the steps you can use for bill payment:
Pay Bills Online
Paying online is the fastest and easiest way to use this platform. The website is available 24/7 and enables cardholders to make payments any time of the day. All you have to do is login to your account, select Make Payment, and choose your preferred type of payment. You can select the one-time payment option or set up an automatic recurring monthly payment by providing the required bank details.
Pay By Phone
This can be done by calling 1.302.622.8990 and communicate with a customer representative to pay bills
Pay By Mail
The mail payment is also a method to use this platform to pay bills. This method is much longer as it takes time for the mail to be sent to the address. Below is the mailing address to pay bills by mail:
PO Box 13337,
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
PO Box 60517,
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Forgot Username and Password
If you have forgotten your username or password to access your online account, then you can reset it easily. This can be done by clicking on the forgot password or username link under the sign in option.
You will also have to provide the last 4 digit of your SSN number, date of birth, and account number. A link to reset the credentials will be sent to your provided email. Click on the link to complete the reset username or password process.