Facebook has a 2-way access method, either you sign up using www Facebook com Login or the mobile app. The difference between both access is that the first is the web version while the other is an app available to both iOS and Android users. Users can also download the app on their desktop using the Microsoft Store.
The web version was launched on the February 4th 2004, allowing people who can’t access the app access to Facebook. All features on the mobile app are available on the web version, other than the recent Facebook Dating.
www Facebook com Login
The www Facebook com Login link is a direct access to visiting Facebook’s login page. This allow users to quickly sign in to their account otherwise create a new account on Facebook.
If you are thinking of using Facebook web version or switching from the app, or using both, then you would want to read this article. This article compiles the major key point on Facebook.com Login page.
Facebook Web | www.facebook.com
There is just one and only way to visit the Facebook Web page. All you need is your device with a network connection or a WIFI. To get access to Facebook using the web platform, launch your web browser and enter the URL www.facebook.com. Creating an account or signing in to your account on Facebook Web is easy.
Facebook Sign Up | www Facebook Login com
Using the web version to register for an account is easy and fast. It is also free just as the Facebook App. And it has similar sign-up steps as the app as well. Now, let’s head to how you can create an account on this platform.
- Get your device connected to the internet or a WIFI
- Launch your web browser
- Type in the URL facebook.com on the web browser search bar at the top
- Click on search
- At the right section, navigate to the Sign Up option
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, retype Email, Password, and retype Password
- Select your gender and birthday and click on the Sign Up button beneath the form
- You can provide an option phone number for verification
- Head to your email and copy the verification code sent to you
- Enter it into the required box and verify your account
And that’s all you need to sign up/create an account on www Facebook com Login.
Facebook Mobile Login | www Facebook com Login Mobile
If your account isn’t saved on the web browser, you will be required to login with your account details. This is the easiest way of accessing your account on another web browser. Note that this step can be used on both mobile device and desktop:
- On your web browser enter Facebook.com or launch the Facebook mobile app
- Next, you just have to enter your email/phone number/username and your password
- Click on Log In
And you will be granted permission to access your account right away. Note that you will have to enter a code sent to your mobile number if you have to Two-Factor Authentication on. This is for more security purpose.
Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It’s always helpful to read content from other writers and use something from other websites.
Inspiring quest there. What occurred after? Thanks!