Chase business customers in need of a great business credit card can look to the www.Chase.com Ink Business Unlimited card. Eligible customers that received a pre-approval invitation offer to apply for the card can complete the online application online and receive an instant decision.
Chase Ink Business Unlimited Visa Highlights
- $70 bonus cash back after spending $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back rewards on every business-related purchase.
- 0% intro APR for the first 12 months from account opening on purchases then 13.24% to 19.24% variable APR afterwards.
How To Apply for Chase Ink
- Visit chase.com/getchaseink invitation code.
- Enter your 12-digit chase ink business unlimited invitation code.
- Enter your 5-digit zip code.
- Click the blue next button.
Continue with the rest of the online application process that will require you to enter your personal financial information which includes:
- Email address.
- Monthly rent/mortgage expenses.
- Job position.
- Social security number.
When you are done the chase.com/getchaseink invitation code online application process you will submit your application and receive an instant decision. The decision process will only take about a minute and chase will extend you a credit limit and mail out your new business card.
Card Benefits and Features
- Redeem your rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel, etc.
- Receive employee cards.
- Fraud protection.
- Purchase protection.
- Personalized account alerts.
- Annual membership $0.
- Late payment up to $40.
- Return payment up to $40.
If you are already a chase ink cardholder you can earn 20,000 points for each business that gets approved for the cards as your referral.
Contact customer service
Call chase customer service 1-800-935-9935
www.chase.com/getchaseink invitation code