Ever heard of the Credit One Bank Card? If you newly received the card, then you should visit www.accept.creditonebank.com to activate yours right away. People who decide to apply for this credit card can take the Credit One Credit Card preapproval at the website.
This means that to get the card, you will need to receive a credit card preapproved offer from Credit One. The offer comes with a preapproved code that is important during the activation process.
The credit one preapproved offer provides more opportunity of being approved for the new card before you can submit the full application. Though, it is not guaranteed for the approval of the card. Before you can get approved of the credit card, there are certain requirements you need to meet, then submit the application of the card.
Pre-Approved Credit One Card Offer
After receiving the pre-approved credit one card offer, and the approval code from Credit One Bank, then follow the steps below:
- Launch your web browser
- Visit the official website at https://accept.creditonebank.com
- Provide the approval code sent to you from Credit One Pre-Approved offer
- Enter your Social Security Number
- Click on Continue
Then follow the on-screen instructions and guide, provide the necessary requirements to complete the pre-approval. After submitting the form, you can check on your approval status on clicking the provided link on same homepage.
How to Receive Credit One Offer
In the Credit One preapproval step, you will need to enter the information listed below to receive the credit one offer:
- First Name
- Middle Initial (optional)
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
- City State
- Zip Code
- Identify if your Mailing Address and Home Street Address is the same
- Email Address
- Main Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total Monthly Income
- Click on “See Card Offers” to see the offers.
Credit One Bank Card Rewards & Offer
Users of the Credit One Bank card at www.accept.creditonebank.com are offered amazing rewards and benefits. Some of such offers include:
- 1% cashback rewards on eligible purchases. Rewards are credited to cardholder account
- Offers online access to users monthly Experian Credit Store
- There is a 0% Fraud Liability
- Users can choose their preferred notification with customizable account notifications
Important Notes on Credit One Bank Card
- Applicant must be of the age of 18 or older
- He/She must be a legal United States resident
- Applicant don’t need a great credit score as the card is designed for users with less credit
- The pre-qualify process don’t affect credit score
- After approval of the credit card, uses can apply for a Credit One increase line of credit after 60 days
- The applicants can select from a variety of card fronts. Which include Tiger, Beach, U.S. Flag, Cheetah print, etc.
If you have more questions, complaints or request, you can visit the customer service
Call 1.800.752.543. It is available from 5am to 9pm on Monday to Friday. While 6:30am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday
Already have a Credit One Bank Cardholder and want to access account information:
Call 1.877.825.3242 (toll free)
For users outside the United States