Do you have an answer to the question, “What Is My FedEx ID”? This has become one of the most trending searches on the Google platform. If you are among the people seeking to know what FedEx User ID, then this post is for you.
On this article, you are going to find out what your ID is, how to log in to your account, track your packages, and much more. However, you can join the FedEx team as it operates daily to deliver packages to customers. The company helps to make the world more connected using its global commerce that helps businesses to prosper, communities to flourish, and people to thrive.
What Is My FedEx ID?
If you are new to FedEx, or you don’t have an account, or you forgot your User ID & password, then this section is an answer to all of your request. Your User ID is the ID entered during the registration process.
On the login page, you can click on the Forgot User ID option to reset your forgotten password or User ID. All you have to do is enter the registration email and fill in the required field, then follow the prompt to receive the email in recovering your User ID.
Register for FedEx User ID
To create or register for an account, your User ID must be at least 6 characters, while the password must be above 8 characters. Follow the steps below to register for an account on FedEx:
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL https://www.fedex.com/en-id/home.html
- Click on the Account icon at the top right corner of the screen
- Select Create a User ID option
- Enter into your User ID and your password (contain one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one numeric character)
- Re-enter the password
- Enter your secret questions and answers
- Fill in your contact information, first name, last name, company name (if applicate) and address to facilitate package pickup
- Enter your country and territory, ZIP/postal, provide your address and city, email, confirm your email, phone number
You can now submit your information by clicking on submit
FedEx User ID Login
To login to your FedEx account, you should follow the steps below:
- Head to the URL https://www.fedex.com/en-id/home.html
- Click on the account option at the top right corner
- Then click on login option
- Enter your User ID and password
- And click on Login
Recover Forgotten FedEx User ID and Password
If you have forgotten your account password or User ID, click on the forgot password or User ID option. Follow the on-screen guidelines to recover your account.
The tracking tool gives you shipment updates with just one click. This tool is built for speed, simplicity, and convenience. You can save your shipments straight to their homepage, so that you don’t need to sign in to check where your packages are.
Below are some benefits of the tracking tool:
- You can track in real-time without signing in
- Get daily updates
- Save shipments for fast updates in near real-time
- Users can view all shipments on one clear interface
Keep in mind there are other benefits.
How to Track on FedEx.com
If you want to learn how to track items on the platform, follow the steps below:
- Track your delivery be heading to your official FedEx homepage
- Click on the Menu option
- Select Tracking
- Enter into the tracking ID Numbertrack and click on search button
Users can access a customized FedEx Tracking, manage your delivery and also track by mobile.
FedEx Mobile App
The mobile app is the most convenient tracking tool. It offers users updates so you can stay on top of your shipments 24/7 and from any location. Also, it offers all the power of FedEx tracking in the mobile app. Below include other features:
- Users can track from anywhere using the mobile app on either iOS and Android devices
- Can monitor packages with just few clicks
- Be up to date by setting an automatic alert
- Easy barcode scanning
As I might have mentioned, the FedEx mobile application can be downloaded on both iOS App Store and Google Play Store.