Heard of the University Of Regina Scholarships 2022 For International Students? Are you seeking Canadian Scholarships? The University of Regina Scholarships 2022 are now available in Canada. Canadian International Entrance Scholarships for University of Regina students.
Canadian International Entrance Scholarships for University of Regina students. International applicants are welcome. Founded in 1911, the University of Regina is a public research university in Canada.
University Of Regina Scholarships 2022 For International Students
Various degrees, internships, and professional placements are offered at the University. There are a number of reasons why students prefer Canada over countries like the USA, UK, Germany, and France, and one of them is PR (Permanent Residence). You can apply for scholarships in Canada without IELTS.
It is imperative that you apply to the University of Regina Scholarships 2022 in Canada. It’s a great opportunity for international students to start their studies and research in Canada. Read the complete article below for more information.
About university of Regina scholarships 2022 international students
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- University: University of Regina.
- Course level: undergraduate and graduate.
- Award: up to $200,000.
- Nationality: international students.
- The university of Regina offers undergraduate scholarships of up to $200,000 per year. An educational award of $3,000 is automatically given to undergraduate students who apply for admission to the university.
- Graduates: International applicants who are selected will receive up to $20,000 per year.
University Of Regina Acceptance Rate
Nearly 85% of students at the university of Regina are accepted. Because of this, international students have a good chance of getting accepted into the university.
Eligibility criteria university of Regina scholarships 2022
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible
- Scholarships will be offered in all subjects.
- An international entrance scholarship of $3,000 will be awarded to all undergraduate students applying directly from secondary school to the undergraduate level.
- The University of Regina awards scholarships to top international students with an admission average of 85% or higher. Scholarship recipients must enroll and complete at least 9 credit hours per term.
- Graduates: Ph.D. scholarship applicants must have a minimum first-class average or 80%. A minimum of 75% is required for the master’s program, and an average of 80 percent must be achieved.
- A previous degree certificate is required.
- Transcripts from your high school for bachelor’s degree
- A Bachelor Degree for a Master Degree and a Master Degree for a PhD
- Copy of your passport
- Master or PhD Recommendation Letters
- D. Research Proposal only.
How To Apply for University of Regina Scholarships
The University of Regina Scholarships 2022 application process in Canada. Applicants must apply online and provide the necessary documentation. The official website has more information about the program and how to apply.