The University Health Services (UHS Pharmacy) has registered pharmacists on staff to fill prescriptions and assist patients with questions they may regarding their prescription and interaction with other medication.
The pharmacy can fill prescriptions written by physicians at the health center of rom private physicians as the formulary will allow. They can assist in transferring a prescription from your home pharmacy to OSU. Students, faculty, and staffs are eligible for full access to UHS Pharmacy.
The pharmacy is opened by appointment, with precautions in place to protect the health of its patients and staffs.
UHS Pharmacy Refill
Online ordering is just for refills of prescription from the pharmacy. New prescriptions must be sent to the pharmacy in person or requested by your healthcare specialist. UHS Pharmacy can only fill prescriptions written for patients who are currently registered and receiving services at UHS.
The University Health Services Pharmacy has an over-the-counter store within its pharmacy. Purchases are available for pick-up only when mailed with a prescription. Below are some of the items available for purchases:
- Pain Relief Medication
- First Aid
- Dosing Accessories
- Ear/Eye Care
- Acne Medication/Cleanser
- Moisturizing Creams/Lotions
- Women’s Health
- Cold Sore/Mouth Pain
- Health & Beauty
- Sanitary/COVID-19 Supplies
- Hand Sanitizers
- Clorox Wipes
UHS Pharmacy Hours
Monday – Friday 8 am to 8 pm by Appointment
Saturday – Sunday 11 am to 5 pm by Appointment
UHS Pharmacy UMASS | Action Items for Using UHS
- Ensure you are registered for the UMass Patient Portal. You can use the Patient Portal to submit important forms, securely communicate with staffs, and lot more. If you have registration issues, email email@example.com.
- Opt-in to get text messages from UHS so you can get important notifications via text messages, including Zoom links for your telehealth appointments.
- Login to SPIRE
- Click on Main Menu > My Personal Information > Phone Numbers
- Select Local and/or Cell Phone from the dropdown options
- Input your correct cell phone number and click Save
- Login to Patient Portal.
- Click the Forms option, select Texting Opt In/Opt Out, and follow the onscreen instruction to opt in
Follow the below guide to login to MYUHS portal:
- Visit the URL https://studentaffairs.psu.edu/health/myuhs
- Read the term of use and click on the blue box with statement starting from “I AM A PENN STATE STUDENT…..”
- Sign in to your Microsoft account using the security key option or GitHub
- Provide your username and click on Next
- Enter your password and click on Sign in
And you will be logged in.
UHS Pharmacy Phone Number
You may call the pharmacy by phone at (510) 642-3249, and leave a message on the refill line.