Truck Driver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship is currently available for qualified International applicants. Are you seeking to work in United States as a truck driver? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this content, you will get the information required regarding to truck driver job in the US, including the application process, type of visa required, job description, etc.
Truck Driver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship
It is difficult to get a job offer to work in the US with a free visa. Consider yourself lucky to see one. There are various transportation companies in USA that want to sponsor your immigration to USA to work there. Meaning that you can get a Green Card and a Permanent Job in the best transportation companies in the US.
How to Get a USA Work Visa for Truck Drivers
For you to drive a Truck in the United States, there are certain requirements that you should meet:
- Own a heavy vehicle driving license. Some companies will also want you to have a commercial driver’s license (CDL). And you can easily get from the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Also, your employer can give you details about it.
- In the United States, many truck driving schools offer training for the CDL. The minimum age to be a truck driver is 18 years old. And 21yr/old if your work will require you to cross state lines.
- You will also need to have relevant work experience and a clean driving record is ideal.
Once you meet the requirements, you can proceed to apply for a Truck driving job. Then after that, you will apply for a visa after you get the job offer.
Benefits of Applying for Truck Driver Job in USA
As a truck driver in the United States, there are benefits you get to enjoy. Below are some of the benefits of the truck driving job in the US:
- Mouth-watering salary
- Employee Assistance program.
- Paid vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Pad time off.
- Sick day off.
- Health savings Account.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Retirement saving plan.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Wellness Program.
- Dental and vision coverage.
What is the Highest-Paying Truck Driving Job?
List of Highest-Paying Trucking Jobs
- Oversized Load. Salary: $71,442 per year.
- Specialty Vehicle Haulers. Salary: $82,099.
- Team Drivers. Salary: $96,573.
- Private Fleet. Salary: $95,999 – $110,000 per year. …
- Mining Industry Drivers. Salary: $58,862.
- Liquids / Tanker. Salary: $88,024.
How to Apply for a Truck Driver Job in USA
Applying for a driving job is very simple and fast, all thanks to the internet. Just ensure that you have all the required qualifications and documents. Then search and discover online job websites where you can apply for USA truck driving jobs.
Best Website to Apply For US Truck Driving Job
Below is a list of USA job websites where you can visit and apply for a Visa Sponsorship truck driver job in USA.
- Indeed at indeed.com
- Simplyhired at simplyhired.com
- Jooble at jooble.org
- Visa solution at visasolutions.com
USA Truck Driver Responsibilities and Duties
Below are the responsibilities and duties of Truck Drivers in USA:
- Carry equipment to various locations as instructed and safely unload equipment.
- Do minor maintenance, and repairs the truck (trailer) always.
- May sometimes help with keeping the warehouse clean and organized.
- To drive and operate a tractor-trailer and/or flatbed delivery truck with a tilt-bed for ground deliveries as well as dock deliveries in a safe manner.
- Perform daily pre-trip inspections of the delivery truck or (trailer) and keep a daily driver’s log.
- Ensure that all paperwork, including bills of lading, matches the equipment being transported and obtain proper signatures.
- Keep the delivery truck always clean and presentable and ensure safety equipment is supplied with the truck.
- Load the equipment into the truck for delivery. Then ensure you secure the loads with chains, straps, and binders as needed. Also, make sure that the load is within the rated capacity of the delivery truck and that the load does not exceed maximum height requirements.
Truck Driver Job in USA with Visa Sponsorship Qualifications and Skills
Below are the qualifications and skills you need if you want to be a Truck driver in USA:
- Ability to safely operate trucks.
- Have a high school equivalent or diploma.
- Previous heavy equipment hauling experience is preferred.
- Have the ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Valid Class A driver’s license with a hazardous material endorsement and goods driving record.
- Be able to maneuver the delivery truck in many conditions, such as backing in and out of areas.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer care skills.
- A good mechanical and electrical aptitude with knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, hydraulics, and internal combustion engines is preferred.
H-1B Visa For Truck Driving Job in America 2022
US trucking companies can use the H-2B visa to employ foreign commercial truck drivers from other countries. This Visa program is created to help employers in the US overcome the shortage of US workers who are not able to perform nonagricultural labor.
How to Apply For US Work Visa
To apply for the work visa in the US visit the USCIS website at
Tap on the temporary (Non-immigrant) worker link to find information regarding to the application process.