The Total Visa Credit Card Login is an unsecured card that is designed and provided to help borrowers who want to work on improving their credit score. So, similar to other unsecured cards, you can borrow money when you want, spend it, and you also get to pay it back at a later date, rather than having to put down a deposit.
Total Visa Card is issued by The Bank of Missouri, which reports users account activities to the three major credit bureaus which are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. This article is a guide on what the card is about, and how to access or operate with the card.
Total Visa Login
This Credit Card is for people with poor credit or little to no credit history who for reasons can’t or don’t want to put up a deposit for a secured credit card. Anyone can apply for this card online and get approved within seconds if eligible. After approval, users can have access to an unsecured Visa card that they can use at merchants all over the United States.
Apply for Total Visa Card
To get the card, you are required to apply.
- Go to https://totalcardvisa.com/?posterid=TVGAD&sid=06textad022021&pubid=101017&gclid=Cj0KCQjw_4-SBhCgARIsAAlegrWvN8S3yOaCAJvhLvskRciRPocl1Vpzw9a9B5Pbob1bDoB9RRm00ogaAmDXEALw_wcB on your web browser
- Start the application by filling the form which include your name, email address, address, city, state, zip, and phone number
- Tick the checkbox if you have an active checking account or not
- Select a customized design for your card
- Click on APPLY NOW
- Provide the required financial information
- Review the company terms and conditions
- Then make payment for the program fee by entering your payment method
If the payment is approved, the card will be mailed to the address you have provided.
Total Visa Card Activation
After the card has been mailed to you, then you will have to activate it before it can be used.
- Go to the card activation website at https://totalcardvisa.com/?page=app_search
- If you haven’t yet paid the program fee, then you will be required to complete that before activation
- Enter your date of birth, application ID and email address
- Click on Submit
- Fill the form which include card number, last 4-digit of SSN, and phone number
- Click on Activate My Card
Login to Total Visa Credit Card
To login to the visa card online account, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit the website at https://www.myccpay.com/
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Click on Log In
This will redirect you to your account online access.
Register to Total Visa Card
If you don’t have an account, then you are required to register for one to access the card services, benefits, and features. It is easy and free to register for an account. Just follow the step below to register for an account online:
- Go directly to the website https://www.myccpay.com/pages/register.php
- Enter your 16-digit account number without dashes, last 4-digit number of SSN, postal code, and a valid email address
- Create a user name, password, a security question and answer for your account
- Click on Register
Total Visa Payment
Users can make the card payment online or over the phone. To pay online, you will have to visit the website at https://www.myccpay.com and log in with your username and password. Keep in mind that you will require to enter a bank account and routing number to fund the payment.
While to pay your Total Visa bill over the phone, you can call 1-844-548-9721. You will be asked by the customer service agent to provide your credit card number to pull up your account information. After that, you can make the payment.
How can I check my Total Visa balance?
To check your Card balance by phone, you have to call (877) 480-6988 and follow the guide. While to check the Total Visa Card balance online, log in to your online account and you will see your current balance displayed on the account summary page.