The School District of Philadelphia (SDP) Login – This is a school district that packs all public schools in Philadelphia. It was established in 1818, and ranked as the 8th largest school district in the nation, by enrollment, as it serves more than 200,000 students.
Benefits of the School District of Philadelphia
Here are some amazing features and service it offers to its customers:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Supplemental Workers’ Compensation
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
SDP Login – Requirements
- A personal computer, laptop, or smartphone
- Web browser, preferably Google Chrome
- Need to be connected to an internet network or a WiFi
And remember since you are logging into the School District of Philadelphia, you should already have your Username and Password. Also, you have to provide your personal information like your Last Name, Date of Birth, Zip Code of Home Residence, and the Last 5 digits of your SSN Number.
How to Login
The access to the PhilaSD web portal is governed by the SDP’s acceptable use policy https://www.philasd.org/schoolboard/policies/. So, unauthorized use of the system us highly and strictly prohibited. To login and get access to your SDP account, follow the step below:
- Visit the website at https://www.philasd.org/
- Click on Login at the header section, next to career
- Enter your username and password
- Click on LOGIN
And you will be granted access to your SDP account where you can enjoy its services and benefits. And ensure to log out your account and exit the web browser for security reasons when you are done accessing the service you want.
Register for School District of Philadelphia
You can either register for a parent portal account, employee portal and email account, or the Zimbra email access.
Register for a Parent & Family Portal Account
Before you can register for a Parent & Family Portal account, you are required to provide your Portal Confirmation Code. This Confirmation Code is 5 characters that is made up of letters and numbers to identify you in the District’s Student Information System. This code can be gotten from your student’s school, from the Office of Family & Community Engagement, or by looking it up online.
- Visit the website https://apps.philasd.org/accountsettings/default/guardian_start.htm
- Click an answer to the request if you have you Portal confirmation code
- If no, you will be redirected to look up on your confirmation code. To get this code, you are to provide your student ID, last name, and date of birth. Then click on Find Phone Number. This will provide you with a number you can call to generate a code just for you
- Clicking yes will take you to the registration page
- Enter your last name and confirmation code
- Click Next
- Enter into the required information
- And click Register
- Visit the website https://apps.philasd.org/accountsettings/default/employee_registration.htm
- Provide your last name, date of birth, zip code or residence, and last 5-digits of SSN
- Click on Register
- Visit the website https://zimbra.philasd.org/
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Sign In
You can contact the Technology Help Desk at 214.400.5555 to register to your employee username or password information under this registration.
School District Of Philadelphia Zimbra Customer Service
School District Of Philadelphia Zimbra Contact Number: 1-866-PHILA-HELP (866 744-5243)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
School District of Philadelphia IT Support Number: 215-400-5555.
School District Of Philadelphia Address:
440 N Broad Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19130
You can call to a customer directive at 215-400-4000
School District Of Philadelphia Zimbra Official Site: www.philasd.org
School District Of Philadelphia Login Link: www.philasd.org/login