Surge Credit Card is created for individuals who have less-than-perfect credit. This means that people with any level of credit score is welcome to apply for this card. The card is issued by Celtic Bank and serviced by Continental Finance. It offers financial products and services that is targeted at helping people get their credit score back to a good credit.
Also, the card through Continental Finance is linked to Celtic Bank. And as we may know Celtic Bank describes itself as a “leading nationwide small business lender and residential construction lender.”
Surge Credit Card
The card reports to all three major credit bureaus monthly so that users can start repairing their credit score right away. Individuals who have never had a credit card can also start building their credit with the Surge credit card. With its online account, users can view their credit scores monthly on their electronic statements for the credit card.
The initial credit limit offered ranges from $300 to $1,000. And the cardholders may be eligible for a credit limit increase after the first six months of using the card appropriately. Whether or not you are sent an offer for the card via mail, you can apply for the card online.
Features of Surge Credit Card
Below are the features and services offered by the credit card:
- Offers a quick and easy online application process
- Card is acceptable wherever MasterCard is accepted
- There is free access to the online account 24/7
- Initial credit limit of $500 applies
- Annual fee is $125 for the first year and then $96 per year
- There is no introductory APR charge
- Purchase APR rate is 29.99%
- There is cash advance of 29.99%
- The cash advance fee is 5% the amount of each advance in cash
Surge Credit Card Apply
The credit card application process is fast, free and easy. And response is provided online instantly. Though, Continental Finance will sometimes spend more time reviewing an applicant’s credit history before response will be sent.
- Visit the website https://continentalfinance.net/
- Click on “Get yours now!” option from the homepage
- Provide the required information which include name, address, city, state, zip code, email address, phone number, SSN, etc.
- Indicate whether or not you have an active checking account
- Certify that you are EE residents and you are over 18 years
- Agree to terms and condition of the credit card
- Click on Continue Application
Ensure to write down the application reference number to check on your application status whether you are approved of the card or declined.
Check Application Statuses
You can check the status of your application by calling the bank at 1-866-449-4514. Provide the application reference number to get the status report.
How do I activate my new Surge Mastercard®?
Users can activate a new and reissued cards online or over the phone. To activate online, you will have to the website on the back of your card and then select the “Activate Now” button.
To activate over the phone, you are to call using the phone number that you provided on your application to the toll-free activation number printed on card within 30 days of receiving your card.
Surge Credit Card Login
After the card has been mailed to you, then you can create an online account to manage it and check on your card transaction. To login to your online account:
- Go to the website at https://continentalfinance.net/
- Click on Manage Account
- Select your credit card (Surge Mastercard), and click on Go to portal
- Click on LOGIN
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Log in
Surge Credit Card Payment
To make payments for the card online, you are required to have an online account. Cardholders can make payment online through the Continental Finance website.
- Login your account at
- Select the payment option
- Click on Payment
- Then select the payment preference and make your payment
Surge Credit Card Customer Service
You can get to the customer service line at 1-866-449-4514