Spaghetti and Meatballs is a family desired recipe that will at no time go out of trend. A plate of this food surpassed with basil and parmesan cheese. Spaghetti and Meatballs are a classic Italian recipe that is sure to bring your family around the table.
No need to spend hours in the kitchen preparing food using excellence ingredients in even the modest recipes can help to yield a dish that provides both flavor and pleasure.
Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
While spaghetti and meatballs need time to cook, it is quick to prepare it and it will taste delicious. You should consider spending time boiling and filling your house with a delightful scent.
This homemade recipe is very easy to prepare beforehand. All you have to do is prepare the meatballs and sauce before time and cook the spaghetti when you are ready to serve.
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Spaghetti and meatballs or spaghetti with meatballs is an Italian-American dish consisting of spaghetti, tomato sauce and meatballs. Pasta is made from grain, one of the basic food groups in a healthy diet that also can include vegetables, fruits, fish, and poultry.
It’s a good basis of energy and can give you fiber, too, if it is produced from whole grain. That can help with stomach problems and may help lower cholesterol.
Try serving over other long pasta noodles like bucatini, pappardelle, capellini, or linguine in a pinch. For short pasta noodles, I love fusilli, rotini, macaroni, or penne. But any pasta will do. Here are the ingredients you need to make spaghetti:
- 1 pound spaghetti.
- Salt, for pasta water.
If you can’t have homemade spaghetti and meatballs without spaghetti, you can certainly enjoy those fervent meatballs and spicy sauce with any pasta you have at that moment. Here are the ingredients you need to make meatball:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground sirloin.
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it.
- 1 egg, beaten.
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs, a couple of handfuls.
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan, Parmigiano-Reggiano or Romano cheese.
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped.
- Salt and pepper.
Now, lets go to the steps.
How to Make Spaghetti and Meatballs
Making your sauce is better and cheaper with so many flavors. It will be ready in about 15 minutes and is the perfect supplement to the big garlic meatballs.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place a large pot of water on to boil for spaghetti. When it boils to some extent, add salt and pasta and cook.
- Mix beef and Worcestershire, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Roll meat into 1 1/2-inch medium-sized meatballs and place on nonstick cookie sheet or a cookie sheet greased with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Bake balls 10 to 12 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Heat a deep skillet or medium pot over moderate heat. Add oil, crushed pepper, garlic and finely chopped onion.
- Sauté 5 to 7 minutes, until onion bits are soft. Add beef stock, crushed tomatoes, and herbs.
- Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Toss hot, drained pasta with a few ladles of the sauce and grated cheese.
- Turn meatballs in remaining sauce. Place pasta on dinner plates and top with meatballs and sauce and extra grated cheese.
- Serve with bread or garlic bread.