Soundcloud Com is a great website for people who are interested in sharing audio files and also finding new artists. If you are looking to simply stream mainstream music, then you should be focused on sites like Pandora or Spotify.
It is an amazing platform to get new music, listen to favorite tracks, or get your new creations heard. There is a free basic account for users as either a listener or an artist, and you can start listening and uploading music right away.
Listening to audio and music on Soundcloud online is completely free and you are not required to create an account to get this done. But to upload and comment on tracks, you will have to register for an account.
It is free, with paid subscriptions offering as-free listening to an offline listening option for users. The platform is available both as a web version and app. And it can be accessed and used on desktop and mobile phones (iOS and Android).
This is an online audio streaming and music sharing platform founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2007. It allows creators to connect with listeners and fans through several sharing tools.
One of the most known features it is popular for is the commenting feature, allowing users to share their thoughts on moments in an audio stream. These comments are visible to anyone who listen to the track and have an account.
The login process can be done in two ways. It is either you visit the official website or download the app from your mobile app store. You can either log in using your details or create an account to have your login details. Below is the step to take to create an account on Soundcloud Com:
- Ensure your device is connected to a mobile network or a WiFi
- Launch your web browser
- Enter the URL soundcloud.com
- Click on Create Account
- You can register using details from your Facebook, Google, or Apple account. Alternatively, you can create an account manually using your email address and a unique password
- Provide your email and enter a password
- Complete the captcha and click on Accept & Continue
- Follow the on-screen prompts to continue
- A link will be sent to your provided email
- Head to your email and click on the verification or activation link sent to your email by Soundcloud
And once verified, you can access all of the Soundcloud Com features and listen to music online.
Soundcloud App Download
Both Android, iPhone, and iPad users can get the app for free on their device stores. Google Play Store is to Android as App Store is to iPhone and iPad. All needed to do is enter the word “Soundcloud” on the search bar and hit the search button.
Tap on the app and get it downloaded and installed on your device. Note that, if you have already created an account on the web platform, then you don’t need a new account. Just log in to the account on the app and continue access to your account.
Installing the app on your smart tv, Roku, Xbox or other consoles isn’t enough to process to start using the app on the device. You will be needed to activate the app to access the platform on such devices.
If you don’t have an account, then you can’t carry out this activation process. So, ensure you have created an account using the steps given above before attempting this process.
Soundcloud Com Activate | Soundcloud.com/activate
Now, the steps below will guide you on activating Soundcloud Com on either of your devices other than the web platform or the mobile app.
- Go to the device app store
- Search for Soundcloud and install the app
- Navigate to your app menu and launch the Soundcloud app
- You will see the Soundcloud activation code
- Now, head to soundcloud.com/activate on your web browser
- Click on Sign in and enter your account
- A code will be displayed as soon as you are logged into your account
- Enter the code on the device that requires activation
Ans this will activate your account on your intended device.
Soundcloud Converter | Soundcloud To Mp3 Converter
This refers to downloading music in other formats. KlickAud helps download music in MP3 format. Since it is a versatile format, it might not be too right for your need. Then you can easily convert your downloaded tracks to another file type using an app like Any Video Converter Free
- On your web browser, enter the AVC download URL https://www.any-video-converter.com/en4/for_video_free/?__c=1
- Download and install the app on your desktop
- Once installed, launch the app
- Head to Soundcloud and copy the URL of your chosen track
- Then click on Add URL on AVC app
- Paste the copied link from Soundcloud
- Click Download and wait for it to process
- Select the format you wish to download the song in
- Then click on Download Song
And that’s all. You can get the song on your download folder or the music folder using the name. You can edit the title of the song before downloading it on the AVC app.