Have you heard about SecureSpend Visa Debit Card? If no, then this article is for you. the SecureSpend card can be use to for online transactions like payment of bill, shopping, can order food, book a restaurant, etc.
SecureSpend is known as non-reloaded prepaid gift card that provides you with assurance that your transaction and personal information are secure. Like I said earlier, it makes it simple to pay bills.
SecureSpend Com Visa Debit Card
The SecureSpend can be access so easily, simply put money onto the card and spend it as needed. There is no personal information required in the card, the only compulsory info is that your age should be more than 18 years.
SecureSpend card can be used in different retailers, like at Dollar General, Sam’s Club, Circle K, Cumberland farm, 7 Eleven, etc. Once you apply for SecureSpend card, it took 5-7 working days to get it. In addition, all your private details are secured.
Advantage & Features Of Using a SecureSpend Com
SecureSpend.com let you to pay off your debts and make purchases regularly or even stick within a budget. All you need to do is load money into your card and start using it when ever you need to without pre-approvals and other.
- It is so easy to use and get.
- SecureSpend customer support system is available 24/7 for their customers.
- Your transaction experience with SecureSpend com is secured.
- It can be used at so many places across the United State.
- com can be used for payment of bill, fully fill their travel expenses, online shopping, and many more.
- Registration is not required which is proof that your personal information is safe.
- You will not be charge anything which means your balance will not be deducted.
What is The SecureSpend Card and How Do I Use It?
SecureSpend.com is a gift card that is prepaid. It gives you the confidence that your transactions, as well as your private in formation, are secured. You can use securespend.com card to make online purchase. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Make sure the SecureSpend balance on the card is greater than the total value that you paid for the item, include your taxes.
- Stay away from transactions that require an initial hold of at least 20 percent of the price of the purchase.
- Choose Credit or Debit for the payment method
- Enter the card details when choosing the pay method, the same ways as you would for an ATM card or credit card.
- Input your email address and name in your billing address area.
How to Login to Securespend.com
The login access to your SecureSpend com is very easy and simple to access. Like the first thing it to:
- Open your web browser on your device and move towards the login page at securespend.com
- Once it open, fill in your email address.
- Follow by your secure password.
- You can click on the option of remember me on this device.
- Scroll down and click on sign in button.
However, if you forget your password, you can recover the forgotten password. Just click on forget password? On same login page and follow the onscreen process to recover your password.
How to Create Your Account in Simple steps
If you are not a member of SecureSpend yet, you will have to register your account by following the steps below:
- Open your web browser and visit the website at Securespend.com
- Once open, click on sign up and fill in your email address and a username as well.
- Next, enter a strong password for your account and confirm the password.
- Next, they will ask about a security question 1 and 2. Answer these questions correctly to proceed.
- Click on next option and add your card details.
Note that your password must contain at least 8-character, one lowercase character and uppercase, one number, one unique character, before submitting it. Plus, you will receive a confirmation about your personal details which, means your process is successfully.
Your SecureSpend Card Account Activation Process
You must activate your SecureSpend com online for you to enjoy all the benefits attached to the card. To activate your card online, follow these steps:
- Sign in the receipt once you choose credit or debit option from the keyboard. It necessary to choose an account number if you wish to use your card for transactions.
- Include tax as well as charges and fees when you make a purchase with your credit card and pay for every purchase. Make sure you have enough cash on your account.
- Inform the seller prior to complete the transaction if you plan to use two payment methods in order to make purchases that exceed the balance remaining.
- If you attempt to make a purchase that is greater than the balance you have available and you are unable to pay for it. Your securespend.com card could be denied. some retailers can allow customers to pay with two different options.
Keep in mind that the same billing address as your shipping address on any site that asks for billing details. Be sure to avoid using the same names for the “name on card” box which is found in the billing and shipping address boxes.
Check SecureSpend Balance Online
To check your securespend.com balance in your account, follow the steps below:
- Open your website and visit the official website at securespend.com
- Enter your card number once open.
- Follow by entering your card expiry date.
- Finally, click on the green sign in button
However, once you sign in all the details about your balance and transaction will appear on your device screen.
SecureSpend.com Customer Support
You can contact customer support team immediately if you lose your securespend.com card. For getting help from them you can call number at the Contact Us page of their website at securespend.com.
You can either use your SecureSpend Visa Debit Card to purchase store credits/voucher or add your card to your PayPal account to split the payment. I hope this article is useful to you. you can share to love ones.
SEE THIS POST: www.samsclubcredit.com Activation – Activate Your New Sam’s Club Credit Card