You can visit the website RegisterYourNinja.com if you recently purchased a Ninja blender, food processor, cooker, or other Ninja product for their warranty guarantee online.
Registering your purchase online is a smart thing to do to make sure that you are protected if something goes wrong with the product. This article will guide you on how to process your product online.
The typical warranty offered to most Ninja products protects the customers from defects in material and workmanship for a particular period of time from the date you purchased the product. Below is a guideline of the warranties offered by Ninja:
- 1-to-7-year warranty
- Lifetime VIP Warranty
- 90 and 180 day refurbished product limited warranty
Either of the above listed warranties allows Ninja the option to replace your Ninja product or refurbish it when faulty. Any of the Ninja product that gets replaced will receive a 6-month warranty from the date the product was replaced or the remainder of the existing warranty.
Benefits of Registering your Product and Creating a My SharkNinja Account
- You can get easier, faster product support and access to the company warranty information
- Customers can quickly buy accessories and replacement parts for their products
- You can access the troubleshooting and product care instructions
- And be among the first people to know about special promotions
How to Register a SharkNinja Product
If you recently bought a Ninja Product, then you can follow the steps below to register your product online:
- Visit the website at https://www.ninjakitchen.com/myaccount/registerproducts/
- Enter your first name, last name, model number, serial number (if available), store of purchase, date of purchase, email, phone, and country
- Click on Submit
This will process your product and then you will receive a message that your product has been registered online.
Ninja Customer Service
If you are having technical difficulties on your Ninja Product, then you can contact their customer service number below:
1-866-826-6941 available through Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm EST, and Saturday 9am to 6pm EST
There is also a customer support web link you can access for questions about product support, warranty service options, and interests in upgrading your warranty. To get to the customer service link, click below: