Are you having difficulties about the Regions Bank Card or you simply don’t know how to Activate Regions Credit Card? Then this article is just for you. This article provides guides on the card activation process which includes 3 methods of activating Regions Card.
Regions Cards offers an optional Regions Cashback Rewards for the cardholders. With this Cashback Rewards, users can earn cashback, that will be credited directly to their checking account, on offers activated in the Banking or Mobile Banking for qualifying purchases made with the card. This means that, you are required to register separately for Regions Online Banking and the Mobile Banking platform.
Regions Bank Card
There are several options you can choose from which includes the Personal CheckCard, prepaid Now card, and Regions Gift Cards. You can opt to register for either of the card offered on the Region official website.
Regions Bank Card Activation
Like I have earlier explained, there are several methods one can activate this card. Either you activate it using the online method, via the phone method, or via using Regions Bank ATMs. As the first method entails “Online”, before you can get to carry out this process you are required to have an account with the bank.
It is very easy and completely free to register or sign up for an account on the website. There are no fees to be charged, and it can be done within few minutes of your time.
Regions Bank Sign Up | Regions Online Banking
You can register for an account to access your account online, pay bills online, and send secure messages to their customer services. There are a lot of benefits of the online account access. To register for an Online Banking account on Regions Bank, follow the step below:
- Go to the website https://onlinebanking.regions.com/enrollment/home
- Provide your social security number, email address
- Select the type of account you want to enroll (personal, business, or personal & business)
- Click on Next
- Provide your ATM/CheckCard Number and PIN to verify your enrollment
- Then enter into other required information and details
- Create a username and password
- Click on Enroll
Regions Bank Online Login | Regions Bank Login
If you already have an account, then you can login using the step below. After logging into your online account, you can then carryout the activation process:
- Visit the website https://login.regions.com/
- Enter your Username. You can tick on the Remember my username checkbox if you want to quickly login without typing your username next time.
- Click on Next
- Enter your password
- Click on Login
Activate Regions Bank Card Online
Now to activate your card online:
- Go to the login website at https://login.regions.com/
- Login to your account using your username and password
- Click on Services from the Customer Service menu option
- And click on Activate Card
- Provie the card number, last 4-digit of your social security number, and expiration date of card
- Click on Submit
Your details will be verified, and you will get the activation success message. If the information provided are wring, then you might need to check again and provide the correct information to complete the activation process.
Activate Regions Bank Card via Phone
This process can be done with just a call away. You can call the phone activation customer service through the number 1-800-295-8472. A customer agent will be assigned to you, provide the necessary information asked to complete the card activation process.
Activate Regions Bank Card via Regions ATMs
- Visit any Regions Bank ATM location
- You can go to this website https://www.regions.com/locator to get a Regions Bank ATM close to you
- Insert the card into the ATM
- Select Activate Card
- Provide cardholder name, card number, SSN, and expiration date
- Then select Activate
Regions Bank Customer Service
You can contact the Regions Bank Card Customer Service at 1-800-295-8472