This is one of the biggest Nigerian online transaction payment processes, and in other Africa countries. Quickteller Loan now gives people the ability to apply for a short-term loan, it is also known as quick cash, it helps people to meet their needs without any stress.
YOU MAY LIKE >>> Belk Credit Card belkcredit.com – Pre approval for Belk Credit Card
Loan can be requested on Quickteller by anybody, without the need of collateral or paperwork. Loan can be requested on Quickteller with the help of an internetworking internet and non-internetworking mobile phones, and laptops.
How Much Loan Does Quickteller Offer to People?
Quickteller loan is only for people who want a little amount of money or cash to settle an immediate or urgent need. Quickteller offer loans to people between the sum of #1,000 to #10,000, which would be send into your bank account once you are due for the loan request. The Quickteller loan offers and interest to pay list below;
- #10,000.00 to payback #11.500.00 in 14 days.
- #5,000.00 to payback #5,7500.00 in 14 days.
- #2,500.00 to payback #2,875.00 in 14 days.
- #1,000.00 to payback #1,150.00 in 14 days.
The Quickerteller loan is not for people who need huge funds, and know that you can request a second loan when you haven’t paid up the first one.
How Do Quickteller Determine a Person’s Eligibility for Loan Request
Before Quickteller grants a person’s request for a loan, the person not submitting any paperwork or collateral. They have the authority to go through the person’s bank profile and bank account history to know if the person is fit or financial stable to pay up back their loan depth within 14 days.
How to Request for a Loan on Quickteller
The Quickteller has made it simple for people who wants to request a loan, to make them request for a loan with a non-internet working device or with an internetworking device using either a mobile phone, tablet, and computer. Below are the various process by which users can request a loan.
ALSO CHECK >>> NetSpend.com – Western Union® NetSpend® Prepaid MasterCard
Request for Loan Via the Quickteller Website
- Go to the Quickteller website, URL Quickteller.com
- Login to your Quickteller account with your Email address and password.
- Click on the ”More” icon below the left-side of the homepage.
- On the drop-down menu by your right-side, click on the ”Request Loan” icon.
- Then, enter the amount of loan you want to request.
- Next, enter your account number, and click on the ”Select bank” icon and choose your bank.
- Then click on the ”Continue” icon.
- Select the preferred loan provider on the next page.
- And then accept the offer.
Request for Loan Using the USSD Short Code
- Dial the USSD short code, ”*332*6# on any of your preferred mobile devices like Android, IOS
- From the shown option, select the ”Get a Loan”
- Then follow the prompt to get your loan disbursed.
Request for Loan with Extension (Kwikcash Only)
- For loan extension using Kwikcash, simply dial *561# with your registered mobile number.
- Select the ”Loan” option.
- And, select the ”Extend Loan” option.
- Then follow the prompt on the screen to get your loan disbursed.
After you request for any loan offer, they will then have to decline it or accept it. Take note for any amount of loan you request you will be charged interest of 15%. And you will have to pay back your loan within 2 weeks (14 days).
JUST FOR YOU >>> BJ’s Mastercard Login – My BJ’s Perks® Mastercard® Credit Card