Peacock TV is a streamer service that can be accessed anywhere in the world as well as the UK. This service is flying high, thanks to exclusives like The Office and Harry Potter movies. It also has tons of Olympic coverage, and has placed a big bet on sports in general as the home to Premier League games and WWE on Peacock.
Peacock may be relatively new to the streaming communities, but it has got a lot of content to offer. There are a lot of shows you can get from using this service, from movies, tv series, all the way to sports and news.
Peacock TV UK
All you need to do to watch Peacock TV is head to the official page, create an account and you are all done. Users can either sign up for a free account or the premium account. Below are what to expect for either of the account you decide to sign up for:’
- 13,000 hours of content, but not full series
- A wide variety of movies, NBC shows, dramas, and reality shows
- Four exclusive Premier League matches on launch day, US Open and Women’s Open. Championship coverage. NFL Wild Card Playoff game and Tokyo Olympics in 2021.
- Ads play during content.
- NBC shows a week after they air.
- $4.99 per month with limited ads, $9.99 without (or $4.99 for Xfinity subscribers).
- 20,000 hours of content.
- Peacock Originals like Brave New World, The Capture, and Intelligence.
- Movies likes Shrek, Ted, and You, Me & Dupree.
- NBC shows a day after they air.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon available at 8pm ET.
- 175 Premier League matches in 2020/21 season, Tour De France, La Vuelta, and WWE coverage.
- $9.99 per month without ads
- Watch 40,000+ hours of movies, tv shows, and lot more
- Enjoy more than 50 always-on channels
- Download and watch select titles offline
Peacock TV App
There is an app available for users as well. The Peacock TV app is available on major streaming devices, and finally landed on Fire TV in June 2021. Here is a list of devices compatible with the Peacock TV App:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Android mobile devices
- Android TV
- Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Apple mobile devices
- Google Chromecast
- Comcast Xfinity X1
- Comcast Xfinity Flex
- LG Smart TVs
- Sony PlayStation 4 and PS5
- Microsoft Xbox One, Series X and S
- Vizio SmartCast TVs
Peacock TV Shows
The service offers more than 20,000 hours of premium content from networks and studios. Peacock originals are raised by relaunch of Saved By the Bell and Punky Brewster. Both of these shows feature cast members from the original series and also new generation stars.
Free Tier Shows
Some shows can be seen without having to subscribe to premium account. Below are some of the shows you can watch in full without subscribing to premium:
30 Rock, This is Us, The Blacklist, Parks and Recreation, Saved by the Bell, Punky Brewster, Everybody Hates Chris, Friday Night Lights, Downton Abbey, Parenthood, Royal Pains, Battlestar Galactica (the modern version), Murder She Wrote, Suits, Psych, Columbo, The Game, Chicago Fire (season 1), Monk, Heroes, Unsolved Mysteries, Pawn Stars and The Rockford Files.
Premium Tier Shows
If you are willing to subscribe to the premium account, then here are some exclusives you can access:
Superstore, Two and a Half Men, Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, Cheers, House, Yellowstone, Ray Donovan, The King of Queens, Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, George Lopez, American Ninja Warrior and Swedish Dicks.
How Much Does Peacock Cost?
Peacock service can be accessed for free. But if you want to unlock all of the features or content it has to offer, then you can upgrade to a premium at $4.99 a month or $49.99 per year.
Peacock TV Free
You can try out the premium tier for free for seven days to see what the platform offers. Signing up through the Android App or Android TV will give members an extended free trial of Peacock premium for as long as 90 days, depending on when you sign up.
Peacock TV ads
NBC is pretty sure in its ad-supported approach as it’s going low on the number of ads with just five minutes per hour at most. A lot of internet users love to fast-forward through commercials to get to TV, if said TV is free, the success of Pluto TV shows NBC is on something.
As said in the above paragraphs, you will have to create an account on Peacock TV UK. Follow the steps below to register an account on this platform:
- Launch your web browser, and visit the website peacocktv.com
- Enter your Email address and click on Watch for Free
- Provide a password and verify your account
- An email will be sent to you. Click on the link and your account is all set
And that’s it.