There are still a lot of people who don’t know about PayPal or how it works? The platform is just like the usual mobile bank app or website most user’s access. If you are a business tycoon or random individual that prefers the mobile money platform, then this is just what you need.
PayPal has become a widely accepted method of payment both online and off. It offers to its users the ability to simply accept payment online quickly and securely without having to use a Mastercard. Its core business is an internet payment service that permits individuals and businesses to transfer funds online.
PayPal is one of the worlds popular companies in the payment industry. It was established in 1998 and allows users to create an account with their email to send and receive money from other parties. In addition to its usage, PayPal can also be used as a Credit Card processor for businesses that wish to accept both online and in-person payment options.
Users can easily send and request money fast with the app. They can also get the convenience they want, paired with the secure transactions you have come to trust. There are no fees when sending to friends and family in the U.S. when you use your bank account or balance. The app is a very useful application for its regular users and enabling them to stay informed about the status of their accounts anytime anywhere.
How to Download PayPal App
You can download from the Google play store, from the apple store and also from other online app stores. Having this app on your phone makes things faster and easier for you.
Download PayPal App for Android
Here is how to download the App for android with the Google play store.
- On your android device open the Google play store.
- Search for PayPal App in the search bar.
- Click on the PayPal App icon and tap on install.
The app will be immediately downloaded and installed on your android device.
Download PayPal App for iOS
Here is how to download the App for your iOS device
- On your iOS device open the Apple store.
- In the search bar search for PayPal App.
- Select the app and tap on Get.
The app will be downloaded and installed on your iOS device.
PayPal Credit Apply
Users can apply for the PayPal Credit online and get approval or other decisions in minutes. To apply for this option, follow the steps below:
- Go to PayPal.com
- Log into your account
- Click Apply for PayPal Credit
- Enter your personal details including date of birth and SSN
- Check and confirm everything is correct
- Your account is verified instantly, and you’ll get a decision
If approved, you can start to shop with Credit Online option immediately.
PayPal Sign Up
Follow the step below to create an account:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the URL PayPal.com.
- Click on the Sign Up option at the top right section.
- Select your desired account type, either Personal Account or Business Account.
- Input your phone number and verify it using the code sent to your number.
- Add your name, email address, password, then click Continue.
- Then add your address and other required details, and click Continue.
- Click the Get Started button to add your debit card, credit card, or bank details for payments.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your mail.
And your account it all set up.
PayPal Account Verify
To verify your account:
- Go to PayPal.com and log into your account.
- Click the Pay & Get Paid tab.
- Under Wallet, select Banks & Cards.
- Select the bank account or card you want to verify.
- Check your bank account or credit card activity for deposit.
- You can also use the automated system to link your bank account without looking at deposits.
- Confirm your account using either the 4-digit code (for cards) or two deposit amounts (for bank accounts).
If you want to add another card or bank account to your account at a later date, you’ll have to verify that as well. Note that it can request a form of identification from you at any given time. This happens once a certain amount of money passes through your account. It varies depending on the country you live in, but it’s mostly a way to avoid fraud and tax evasion.