PayPal is among the top Credit Card processors of 2021 with its great Customer Service. This platform is best for both small and big businesses and its fixed-rate pricing structure is easy to understand.
It offers plans will no monthly fees for users, and its transaction rate for online purchases (2.9% plus 30 cents) is on par with other competitors like Square and Stripe. There are more about this service you should know, and this article is a guide on it.
PayPal Credit Card Customer Service
Users can contact PayPal for answers to all of their online payment questions or to sign up for the services. The PayPal customer service (Help Center) is always available on the webpage for all users both registered and non-registered.
PayPal/Customer service 009 1 402-517-4519
What is PayPal?
PayPal is one of the worlds popular companies in the payment industry. It was established in 1998 and allows users to create an account with their email to send and receive money from other parties.
In addition to its usage, PayPal can also be used as a Credit Card processor for businesses that wish to accept both online and in-person payment options.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a digital, reusable credit line users can apply for wherever PayPal is accepted. If you are making purchases of $100 or more, you can get a free credit for up to 6 moths, hereby giving users a longer period to cover the costs of their purchase.
There is no annual fee to PayPal Credit, and users will have to ensure their account is paid in full within 6 months, otherwise interests will be charged to their account.
PayPal Credit Card
Users can Apply for a PayPal Credit line of credit, and if approved, it will be automatically added to their account. This can be used to shop online with their favorite stores to make payments. All you have to do is to select PayPal Credit payment option when it’s time to pay.
PayPal Credit Card Apply
Users can apply for the PayPal Credit online and get approval or other decisions in minutes. To apply for this option, follow the steps below:
- Go to PayPal.com
- Log into your PayPal account
- Click Apply for PayPal Credit
- Enter your personal details including date of birth and SSN
- Check and confirm everything is correct
- Your account is verified instantly, and you’ll get a decision
If approved, you can start to shop with PayPal Credit immediately.
PayPal Credit Card Login
To get use the PayPal Credit Card and get access to Customer Service, follow the step below:
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the URL PayPal.com.
- Click on the Sign Up option at the top right section.
- Select your desired account type, either Personal Account or Business Account.
- Input your phone number and verify it using the code sent to your number.
- Add your name, email address, password, then click Continue.
- Then add your address and other required details, and click Continue.
- Click the Get Started button to add your debit card, credit card, or bank details for payments.
- Verify your email address by clicking on the link sent from PayPal on your mail.
And your account it all set up.
How to verify a PayPal account:
To verify your PayPal account:
- Go to PayPal.com and log into your account.
- Click the Pay & Get Paid tab.
- Under Wallet, select Banks & Cards.
- Select the bank account or card you want to verify.
- Check your bank account or credit card activity for PayPal’s deposit.
- You can also use the automated system to link your bank account without looking at deposits.
- Confirm your account using either the 4-digit code (for cards) or two deposit amounts (for bank accounts).
If you want to add another card or bank account to your PayPal account at a later date, you’ll have to verify that as well. Note that PayPal can request a form of identification from you at any given time. This happens once a certain amount of money passes through your account. It varies depending on the country you live in, but it’s mostly a way to avoid fraud and tax evasion.
Can You Use a Credit Card on PayPal?
Yes, Credit Card can be used on PayPal. PayPal accepts both debit card, credit card, and even bank online options. And it is secured to trust PayPal with your card or bank details. You can setup a Two-Factor Authentication for your PayPal account to secure it more from internet hackers.
What is PayPal Credit Best For?
The PayPal Credit option is best for online shoppers who enjoy using PayPal and would benefit from some extra time to pay off purchases above $99.
Users with good-to-excellent credit may be better served by opening a credit card that offers 0% APR for 12 months. In addition to having a longer period to pay off a large purchase, users should avoid deferred interest and possibly earn rewards on their purchase.