In this article, you will find all the information you need about the Old Navy Credit Card Login, how to access your online account, and how you can make payments online. You will also see how you can reach their customer service. However, the Old Navy credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank.
So, you will make payment and receive customer service from Synchrony Bank.
Old Navy Credit Card Login – Old Navy Credit Card
In this article, the Old Navy credit card online application process including a step-by-step process will be available.
Note: Gap Inc is moving its credit card program from Synchrony Bank to Barclays bank. All customers will get a brand-new credit card from Barclays. Visit the Barclays Gap credit card page to know more about this announcement.
Old Navy GAP Inc.
Let’s see little information on the connection between the Old Navy GAP Inc. Old Navy is a part of the GAP Inc group of companies and sells fashion-related products through online stores and e-commerce websites.
It all started in 1969 with early offerings of its most world-famous Jeans Brands Levi’s. However, the first Old Navy store was opened in 1994 and reached $1 billion in sales within just four years of duration. Present-day the company has several brands under GAP Inc including Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athlete.
Synchrony Bank Old Navy Visa Credit Card
Old Navy has a partnership with Synchrony Bank and VISA company. Synchrony bank is the issuer of the Old Navy Visa Credit Card and determines the eligibility criteria for new applicants.
If you want to apply for a new Old Navy Credit Card then you must fulfill the necessary eligibility criteria. Presently, they have two types of cards which are issued by Synchrony Bank on behalf of GAP Inc. They are:
- Old Navy Credit Card
- And Old Navy Visa Credit Card
Note: Credit Cards and rewards programs are two different things. Old Navy Credit Card, Navy, and Gap Inc. Visa Signature® Cardmembers will also be a part of Navy Rewards. In this article, we are going to be talking about just one of the cards, which is the Old Navy Credit card.
Benefits of Old Navy Credit Card
If you have an Old Navy credit card, the following are important benefits you will enjoy:
- All Old Navy Customers will get an opportunity to earn 5 points on every $1 spent at Old Navy stores or other Gap Inc Brans stores and online websites and they can also redeem these rewards points at any Gap Inc brans store or website.
- As an introductory offer, a 20% discount coupon will be shared with new Credit Card customers.
- This card comes without any annual fees and customers will get the Zero fraud liability facility also.
- Visa Cardmembers can also shop outside of Gap Inc brands and earn more rewards points.
- Outside purchases will be qualified for 1 point on each $1 spent. Visa Signature Cardholders will get 2 points on each $1 spent outside the GAP Inc brands.
SEE THIS POST >>> checkalien.com – Get Instant Vehicle History Report | Check A Lien
Login Old Navy Credit Card
You must log in to the portal to access all the features of your online account. The following are processes given below:
- Bring out your web browser and open the official website https://oldnavy.gap.com/
- Once open, click the Sign In link on the top right corner and again click the Join NavyIST Rewards link.
- On the next page click the Manage your Navy Rewards Credit Card link located below the Sign In form.
- You will see a login form on the next screen to manage your credit card. You may also visit this page through the direct link https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/.
- Now in this login form enter your User ID and Password and click the Secure Login button.
You will be login to your account if your credentials are correct. Note: The User Id and password for this account are different from your oldnavy.com account.
How to Recover User ID
There may be instances when you will not be able to recall your User Id. In that case, you may retrieve your User Id online with an inbuilt facility available through the login page.
- Open the login page and click the Forgot User ID link located below the login form.
- You will see an online form to recover your User ID
- In this form, enter your Credit Card Account number and your IP code.
After that click the Continue button. After that. finish the further process by following the instructions available on the next page.
How To Reset Password
In case you lost your Credit account password as well which is very common for most people. To resolve this issue an online Password reset facility is also available on the same page.
Recover your lost password by following the below-given steps.
- Open the Old Navy Credit account login page and click the I Forgot my Password link below the login form.
- You will find a password reset online form on the next page
- In this Password, reset utility enter your User ID and Zip code, and click the Continue button.
- After that, you will receive an email including instructions to reset your password.
Finally, login into your email account and check the email. There must be a link to reset the old password and make a new password. Click this link and change your password.
CHECK THIS OUT >>> Fit Credit Card Login – How to Access Fit Mastercard® Credit Card
Application for New Old Navy Credit Card
Old Navy Credit Card offers a lot of benefits to its customers and there are even many exclusive facilities available for Visa Cardholders.
If you want to be a part of the Old Navy Credit Card family then you can apply for this card. There are two ways you can submit your Credit Card application. They are:
- Offline application at Old Navy stores
- Online application through the official website
How to Apply for New Old Navy Credit Card Via Offline
You can visit any Old Navy store and submit an offline application to the concerned representative.
You will have to submit other documents along with the Credit Card application form such as Identity Proof, Income documents, etc.
If you are approved for the Credit Card then you will be notified via email or text message.
How to Apply for New Old Navy Credit Card Via Online
You can apply for online applications in two ways. The online application process can be completed with the help of the simple steps mentioned below.
- Open your web browser and visit the official website https://oldnavy.gap.com/
- There is a link to apply for a new Credit Card at the bottom of the homepage. If you click this link, you will be redirected to an online application form.
- By opening the old navy Credit portal at https://oldnavy.syf.com
- Click the Apply link located below the login form.
By using any method, you will see a Credit Card online application form, you will have to finish this application process in five steps. The steps include:
Follow the online process to complete the steps on your web browser.
How to Activate a New Credit Card
Once you receive your Credit Card you will not be able to use it before the activation. An online activation facility is available to activate your new Credit Card. Just follow the below steps.
- Open the official Old Navy website. https://oldnavy.gap.com/
- Move down the homepage and click the Activate Credit Card link located at the bottom of the page.
- An online Card activation form will appear on a new page
- In this online activation, provide your Credit Card number (located on the front side), Security Code (located on the backside), and the Last four digits of your SSN.
Now click the Activate My Card link and your Card will be instantly activated and ready for the transactions.
Old Navy Credit Card Registration Online Account
If you got an Old Navy Credit Card through the offline application process and you are using it also at stores but you don’t have any online account then you can create your online account and register your Credit Card with your account.
- Open the official Login page. https://oldnavy.syf.com/login/
- Once open, click the Register link located below the login form. You will see a registration page.
- Go in your account number and Zip code in this form and click the Continue link.
After that complete the rest of the formalities to create your online account. You will have to make a User ID and Password also to access your online account.
Old Navy Customer Service Number
If you lost your Credit Card or it has been stolen then directly contact Customer Service and inform that about that.
Enjoy fast and 24/7 customer service and ask for any type of help by calling 866-450-5294, or 866-450-5295 (for Icon Cardmember).
Clients can also get their account information through the Customer Service Phone Number and can activate a new card also.