The Obama Foundation Scholars’ Program is now accepting applications for 2022-2023 which is fully funded to study in the USA. The Columbia World Projects an innovative program of the University of Columbia.
It targets young and active people around the world who can take up the trial of studying at Columbia University and contribute to the development of their communities.
Obama Foundation Scholars’ Program
A full-time, fully-funded leadership development program, the program brings together growing leaders from around the world who shows an obligation to finding answers to challenges they face in their communities, countries, and regions.
As part of its Obama Foundation Scholars Program, the Foundation conveys together developing leaders from around the world who have made known a pledge to finding solutions to challenges in their communities, countries, and regions.
During an academic year, the Obama Foundation Scholars will extend their knowledge and skills. It will build up new capacities and networks to quicken their influence in their home countries.
Details About Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2022
- Scholarship providers: University of Columbia.
- Scholarships to be taken at the University of Columbia, New York City.
- Scholarship type: Full funding.
- Scholarship worth: Full cost of the program, return airfare, and monthly stipends
- Slots: Several Scholarships are available.
- Study Level: All Courses.
- Nationality: International students.
Columbia University’s Obama Foundation Scholars Program is in the hunt for growing leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria:
- If you have demonstrated a commitment to service and leadership in a community, region or country outside the United States with a commitment to return to these communities following the conclusion of the program. And apply their improved training, skills and connections on a long-term basis for the benefit of these communities.
- Emerging leaders who have made meaningful charities to their field and are at the top of their career.
- If you have the capacity and feeling to definitely effect their community’s future.
- Validate humility, integrity, inclusivity, stewardship, fearlessness, imagination, and teamwork.
- Confident in English (verbal, written, and spoken).
- Candidates from countries in which English is not the authorized language of their government may be required to establish their skill in English by taking the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Duolingo English Test (DET). Other exams will not be accepted.
The Obama Foundation Scholars Program offers stipends for living expenses in New York City, a furnished studio apartment, basic health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance for the duration of the program, air travel to and from home country, and leadership development programs.
You can only apply for the Obama foundation scholars’ program 2022-2023 if you complete the online application form and also submit the following materials:
- The resume/curriculum vitae should contain a chronological listing of your employment and academic history, as well as any other relevant Please include any relevant information you feel is important.
- Video statement: The video statement should be a short video (no more than five minutes long) introducing the applicant and their work to the selection committee.
- The short essay questions help the selection committee understand the applicant’s work, their motivation and how the program fits into their career path. The essay questions will be submitted in the online application.
December 22 at 5PM ET.