Netspend.com, a Global Payments Company, is a registered agent of MetaBank, N.A. The Netspend Small Business Prepaid Mastercard is issued by MetaBank®, National Association, Member FDIC, under license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Read on to know more.
CHECK THIS POST >>> Get Geico Insurance Quote Today – Phone Number Geico Insurance
You need to register and activate your card before you can purchase anything online. In this article, you will be seeing how you can log in, and register, and how you can apply for a Netspend Visa card online.
Netspend is a provider of FDIC-insured Visa prepaid, prepaid Mastercard, and corporate prepaid cards, for commercial and personal use. which is a great solution through their issue banking In the United States.
Additionally, with a Netspend prepaid debit card, you can make purchases at stores, over the phone, and online.
There are different methods of activating your new card, you can do that online or by phone. They include:
- Netspend Online activation
- Netspend over the phone activation.
- And how to activate Netspend card without SSN.
All these are steps to follow if you want to activate your card. Without steps arrangement, you can’t understand the process, below are steps to follow.
How to Activate Netspend through Online
To activate your Netspend credit card online, the following are steps to follow:
- Open your web browser and visit https://www.netspend.com/.
- Click on Activate Card button.
- Or you can visit https://www.netspend.com/account/activate
- Once open, fill in your card number and the security code that’s provided with your card.
- Click on the continue button.
Once you click on the button, follow the onscreen process to complete your online activation.
How to Activate NetSpend Over the Phone
The activation through the phone is very easy and simple to access, the following are steps to follow:
- Open your phone and dial the customer support phone number.
- Once you connect with them, they will provide your card details and other information to confirm your identity.
Make sure you follow the instruction from customer support to activate through your phone.
RELATED BLOG >>> www.westpac.com Activate – Activate Your Westpac Card Online
How to Activate Your Netspend Card without SSN
The following are ways to activate your Netspend card without SSN:
To activate a Netspend prepaid card, you’ll need to enter a Social Security number (SSN). But in this case, you don’t need the SSN.
You may be able to activate a Netspend card without a Social Security number (SSN) if you provide another legal identification number, such as an Alien Registration Number.
Although there’s no place Netspend made mention that Cardholders can activate their Prepaid debit card without SSN or legal identification number.
How to Register Netspend Online
You need to create an account before you can log in. The following are steps to sign up for online access:
- Open your web browser and visit the login page https://www.netspend.com/
- Once open, scroll down and click on the register for online access button.
- Once open, enter your card number and security code.
Then click on continued to follow the onscreen process. Make sure you fill all the space offered to you in the form of registration.
How to Login to Netspend
The login process will not be hard now you have created your account. To access your NetSpend card account follow this guide
- Open your web browser and visit https://www.netspend.com/prepaid-debit/how-it-works.
- Once open, click on the login tab.
- Then fill out your username and password.
- Click on the log-in button to access your account now.
If you forget your username and password, click on the Forgot username or forgot password button and follow the onscreen directives.
How to Apply for Netspend Visa Card Online
The following are steps to follow to apply for your Netspend visa card online:
- Open your web browser and visit http://www.netspend.com/
- Once open, click on the button labeled “Sign Up Now”.
- You will see the key in your personal information as requested in each data field.
- Choose your choice of cards.
- Click on “Review the fees associated with your Prepaid card” before you click on “Get My Card”.
With this guide, your card will be ready.
What is Netspend.com Customer Service?
The Netspend customer service is here to offer you help if you need it. They are happy to answer any questions you may have about your Netspend prepaid card or other consign Netspend account.
To contact their customer service, visit here to get their phone number here https://www.netspend.com/account/precontact.