The MyIndigoCard is offered to legal United States residents who are of the age 18 or older. This card is provided to customers with less than a perfect credit card, but yet they want to rebuilt their credit score by making on-time payments.
It is easy to process the application for this card as you simply can visit the website www.indigocard.com, and provide all the required information. Some information to be provided include applicants name, date of birth, email address, phone number, etc.
The annual fee that the applicant pre-qualifies for are determined based on the applicant credit profile review. Keep in mind that not every user will qualify for at least APR and/or annual fee. The annual fee for $0 has an APR of 23.9%, $59 annual fee 23.9% APR, $75 for the first year, $99 thereafter 23.9% APR.
The platform provided a 24/7 online access to account owners and a free online bill payment feature. Once the monthly billing statement is received, account owners can check the payment Due Date and process with the payment. Since the card is basically for users with low credit score but want to increase their score, people with good credit score history should avoid this card.
MyIndigoCard Com Activate
New users of the Indigo MasterCard who got an activation offer through email can activate their cards through the official website. The activation process can be carried out at www.myindigocard.com.
However, to activate the new card on the website, users must first sign up as a registered member on the website. Create an account and log in using your Indigo login credentials so you will be able to activate your card online.
MyIndigo Card Sign Up
It is easy to register for an online account. This grants access to activating your new card. Follow the steps below to create an account on the website:
- Go to the website myindigocard.com
- Click on Register Your Account under the login box
- Provide your card number, date of birth, and social security number
- Click on Continue to Next Step
- Provide your name, email, user ID, password, number, and other required information
- Follow the guidelines to complete the registration process
And your account will be created.
If you already have an account, then you will have to login to your account to access the card activation feature.
- Go to the website myindigocard.com
- Navigate to the “Log into our Secure Server” box
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Log In
And you will be redirected to your account profile.
To activate the card online, follow the below steps:
- Go to the website https://indigo.myfinanceservice.com/
- Click on Sign in or Login
- Enter your customer ID and password
- Click on the credit cards option
- Choose the credit card PIN generation option
- After you have processed the PIN generation, the bank will generate the pin for your card.
Keep in mind that there are several ways which the bank provides this PIN to the user.
Forgot your username or password help
If you have forgotten your login credentials, then you can recover it by clicking on the forgotten password or username link on the website. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the myindigocard.com
- Click on Forgot your Username or Password?
- Provide your User Name, Last 4 Digits of Card, Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYY)
- Click on Reset Password
A link to reset the password will be sent to your registered email or number. Follow the link, to provide a new password or to display your username.
Indigo Card Pay Online – Online Payment Via MyIndigoCard.com Login
Payment of your indigo card bill online is the most convenient method. There is also an option of making use of a telephone to make payments. To do so, you just have to dial the Indigo Customer Care phone number located on the back of the card and follow the instructions. Finally, the last option is through the mail. Account owners can send a check or money order through the mail.