FedEx independent contractors can access their mygroundbizaccount online by visiting the FedEx ground website. The website is available 24 hours a day and 7days a week, it is available for contractors to have access to FedEx company information.
What the site offers
Here is what the site offers:
- News and info.
- Vehicle sales.
- Links to vendors.
- Success stories.
Accessing MyGroundBiz Website
The website can be accessed when contractors supply their login credentials. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to mybizaccount.fedex.com ground.
- Enter your FedEx ID and password at the Sign in section of the website on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the sign in button.
If you are not sure of your FedEx ID number you can refer to your FedEx ID badge:
- FedEx ID can be found on your FedEx ID badge which is a 7 digit code.
- When you login for the first time you will be required to change your password.
- Your password will need to be changed every 90 days.
- Incase, you forget your password you will need to call 1-855-NEW-PSWD.
- When you have done using the site, if you forget to log out it will log you out after 18 minutes of inactivity.
FedEx Independent Contractor Job Search
On the same website mybizaccount.fedex.com (mygroundbizaccount) ground independent contractors can search for work by using the Opportunities Search link at the top of the left side of the page. You will be directed to the FedEx Ground buildagroundbiz.com website.
From that site you can search for contracting opportunities. The site has a list of available opportunities for drivers to sort through. There is also a Search option that will allow users to search by opportunity type, country, and state/province.
User should utilize the customized alerts feat6so they will be notified when jobs are released.
Contact Customer Service
Monday- Friday 7am to 12am EST
Saturday 7am to 2pm EST