The MyEMSAccount platform is an online platform that allows users to pay for emergency medical bills and transport charges. Medical patient that are charged with emergency medical bill can make insurance claims or pay bill to check the statement info on this portal.
EMS is an acronym for Emergency Medical Companies. These companies are focused on medical care for people who are involved in accident and requires immediate transportation and healthcare services.
This platform also applies for people who have severe sickness and categorized under emergency. When someone access any emergency medical services, the billing statement is calculated and sent to the affected persons residential address through mail.
The billing statement is contained with trip number and medical fees information which is important in making bill payment on the online platform. Though there are certain requirements to making online bill payment on the platform.
Requirement for EMS Online Bill Payment
Before you can process an EMS online bill payment, you should ensure to keep the following in check:
- A device either PC or smartphone to access the EMS Account website online
- Stable and strong internet connection or a WIFI so as not to disrupt or cancel payment process
- It is recommended to access the website on supported browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, or Firefox
- Possess your EMS billing statement sent to your mail as it contains required information to process the payment online
- Keep with your credit/debit or checking/saving account details to make the bill payment online
How to Make myemsaccount Bill Payment Online?
Users will have their EMS billing statement uploaded on the portal database. Accessing your EMS billing statement offers access to view the surcharge for your emergency medical service and make online payments.
Users can also download their billing statements on this online platform, and it can be submitted for insurance claims. Note that you are required to possess the EMS billings statement sent to your mailing address. This is because it contains the trip number and other required information.
- Visit the website https://myemsaccount.com
- Navigate to the login section
- Provide your medical service trip number. This number is found at the front top right side of your EMS billing statement, and it is the reference number for your emergency service journey
- Click on “Submit”
- Provide the date of the journey that is also present on the monthly billing statement
- Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number SSN
- Click “Continue” to access the EMS billing information. All the information of your medical emergency journey and surcharge will be provided on the EMS billing page
- Verify the payment information, and select the mode of payment which you desire to make a bill payment
- Provide your payment information and click “Continue”
After the payment is successful, the bill receipt will be generated, and available for download.
If you are facing issues regarding your payment process, then you can send a query on your emergency service using the following steps:
- Go to the EMS official website
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and click on the Contact Us option
- On the next page, provide your name, reason for contact, city and state, email address, and phone number
- Enter the query or complaint in the comment section
- Click on submit
You will be contacted after a while about the issue or complain you have sent as a report.