Do you want to know more about the Monash University Scholarships? Monash University Scholarships Australia 2022 applications are now open. This is a list of the fully-funded master’s and doctoral scholarships for the academic year 2022.
International and domestic students at Monash University will have the opportunity to apply for 800 scholarships. Scholarships for Monash University’s master’s and PhD programs are funded by the Government of Australia. There are scholarships available for students in every academic field.
Monash University Scholarships 2022
Monash University offers several scholarships every year to international students desiring to study in Australia with researchers of international repute.
Scholarships currently available include Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships, Monash Graduate Scholarships, and Monash International Tuition Scholarships (MITS). Monash University is a national research institution in Australia. It’s a great opportunity to start or continue your research at the University of Monash by applying for these scholarships. These are Research Training Program Scholarships.
It is one of the best opportunities to start your research career in Australia because of the limited number of people applying for Australian scholarships after Covid-19. We encourage you to apply for the Monash University Scholarships Australia 2022
About Monash University Scholarships 2022 In Australia
- Country: Australia.
- University: University of Monash.
- Eligible countries: nationals of all the countries and Australians can also.
- Degrees: masters and Ph.D.
- Number of scholarships: 800.
- Deadline: 31 March 2022.
Domestic: Opens 1 November, closes 31 May.
International: 1 April to 31 August.
Domestic: 1 June to 31 October.
University of Monash
Monash University was founded in 1958 and is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria. Located in Melbourne, Australia, Monash University is a public research university. The university has five campuses, four of which are in Victoria, and one in Malaysia.
Benefits of Scholarship
The University of Monash Scholarships 2022 offers the following benefits. The scholarships are fully funded, meaning that they cover all the student’s expenses.
- Approximately 800 scholarships are awarded.
- Tuition Fee.
- Airfare Tickets.
- Allowance for Living.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC).
Available Courses and Fields
Scholarships are available for all courses and fields at Monash University.
- Information Technology.
- Art, Design, and Architecture.
- Business and Economics.
- Medicine, Nursing, and Health Sciences.
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Research training program scholarship.
- Monash graduate scholarship.
- Monash international tuition scholarship (MITS).
Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify.
- The applicant must be a domestic or international student.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English language requirements.
Students from Australia and around the world can apply for scholarships.
The application deadline for Monash university scholarships 2022 in Australia is 31st March 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply
These scholarships can be applied for online. Complete the application and submit it with the required documents. To learn more about scholarships and to apply, please follow the link below.