Everyone are all about making different type of tea, but do you know How To Make Milk Tea? This is a type of tea beverage made by brewing tea leaves with milk, sugar, and other flavorings. It can be served hot or cold and is popular in many parts of the world. Some common recipes also include tapioca pearls, honey, fruit, or other ingredients.
Milk Tea Recipe
Below are the ingredients and instructions on how you can easily make tea from your home:
- 1/4 cup loose black tea leaves (or 4 tea bags)
- 4 cups of water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- Honey or other sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Bring the water to a boil in a medium–sized pot.
- Add the tea leaves or tea bags and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea leaves or tea bags and add the sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the tea into a large pitcher and add the milk. Stir to combine.
- Taste the tea and add honey or other sweetener, if desired.
Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. Serve over ice. Enjoy!