MetLife offers Dental Insurance plans to employers and individuals. Their plans cover preventive care, basic and major dental services, and orthodontic services. They also offer discounts on dental services and products. Some plans allow you to earn rewards for good oral health habits and may offer access to a network of dentists.
Metlife Dental Login
To log into MetLife Dental, you can either visit the website or download the MetLife Dental mobile app. Once you are on the website or in the app, you can click on the “Sign In” button, then enter your username and password. You will then be taken to your account page where you can view your benefits and make any changes that you need to.
- Visit the MetLife website – www.metlife.com
- Click on the ‘Log in’ button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click the ‘Login’ button.
- You will now be logged in to your MetLife dental account.
MetLife Dental Insurance Plans
MetLife’s dental plans are available through employers, or they can be purchased directly from the company. The cost of a plan will vary depending on the level of coverage chosen, the number of members in the plan, and other factors.
- MetLife Preferred Dentist Program
- MetLife Dental HMO
- MetLife Dental PPO
- MetLife Federal Dental Plan
- MetLife Dental Value Plan
- MetLife Maximum Coverage Plan
- MetLife Dental Savings Plus Plan
- MetLife Dental Care Advantage Plan
- MetLife Dental Care Premier Plan
- MetLife Dental Care Plus Plan
MetLife Dental Providers
MetLife has a national network of participating providers, which includes dentists, specialists, and specialists in orthodontics. To locate a participating provider in your area, you can use the MetLife website to search using your zip code. You can also call MetLife directly at 1-800-MetLife (1-800-638-5433).
MetLife Dental PPO
MetLife’s Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans provide members with access to a nationwide network of dentists who accept lower fees for services. With the MetLife PPO plan, members benefit from lower out-of-pocket costs when they visit a participating provider.
Members can also choose to visit a non-participating provider, though they may have higher out-of-pocket costs. MetLife PPO plans also offer preventive care services such as cleanings, x-rays, and fluoride treatments at no additional cost.
MetLife Dental Insurance Card
A MetLife Dental Insurance card is typically provided to policyholders after they have been enrolled into a MetLife Dental Insurance plan. The card will contain information about the policyholder’s coverage, such as the type of plan, the plan’s effective date, the plan’s policy number, the policyholder’s name, the policyholder’s identification number, and the policyholder’s primary care dentist.
To get the card:
- If you have MetLife dental insurance through an employer, contact your human resources department. They should be able to provide you with a copy of your MetLife dental insurance card.
- If you purchased a MetLife dental insurance plan directly from the company, you should have received a temporary ID card upon enrollment. Contact MetLife’s customer service line at 1-800-MetLife (1-800-638-5433) for assistance in obtaining a permanent card.
- If you are an existing MetLife customer, log into your account to view, print, or download your card.
- Finally, if you have lost or misplaced your MetLife dental insurance card, contact customer service at 1-800-MetLife (1-800-638-5433) to request a new one.
MetLife Dental Customer Service
You can contact their customer service number by going to the website at www.metlife.com. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the 1-800-METLIFE. This will direct you to your phone app were you can get the customer service number.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does MetLife Insurance Cover?
MetLife offers a variety of insurance products and services, including life insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, long-term care insurance, dental insurance, and more. Depending on the type of policy you choose, MetLife insurance can provide coverage for medical expenses, death benefits, income replacement, living expenses, and more.
Who Owns MetLife Dental?
MetLife Dental is a division of MetLife, Inc., a global provider of life insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management services.
How Do I Check My METLIFE Insurance?
If you have a MetLife policy, you can check your policy information online by logging into your MetLife account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one using your policy number and other information. Alternatively, you can contact MetLife directly and speak to a customer service representative to get information about your policy.