With Merrick Bank Login online banking services, people who with Merrick Bank account can pay their bills, access their transaction statements, and transfer money through the internet.
And with this user-friendly website interface, users can also use their mobile phones or even download an app on iOS or Android store on their mobile phones. It is easy and free to get a login access to your Merrick Bank account. And if you don’t have this access, you can register for free as well.
Merrick Bank Login
This financial firm provides credit cards, recreation loans, and merchant acquiring services. It was founded in the year 1977 and it headquarter is in Draper, Utah. Merrick Bank operates as a subsidiary of CardWorks, Inc.
After its establishment, the bank has evolved to becoming one of the best online American banks. The bank has a solid A+ rating with Better Business Bureau. Nowadays, banks that operate exclusively online have rapidly become popular in the United States.
Merrick Bank is popularly one of the industry leaders in online banking and has continually attracted more customers for its service like banking, credit and lending services.
Merrick Bank Login Online
After registering for an online account access, then you can login anytime you want. It is an easy process that takes just few seconds, and all required is a device, internet connection, and your login credentials. You can get access to your account using the simple step below:
- Launch your web browser
- Go to the website https://merrickbank.com/login
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Log in
If the login credentials (username and password) are correct, then you will access your account.
Forgot Password or Username
If you have lost or forgotten your username of password, then you can request to get it sent to your registered mail. A link to reset the password will be sent to the email address used during registration:
- Visit the login website
- Under the login box, click on Forgot your password/username?
- Enter your account number and username
- You can click on the Don’t know your user name? option to the username box
- Provide your email address to get the username sent to you
- Otherwise enter the username and click on Continue
- The password reset link will be sent to your email
- Click on the link on the mail sent to you
- Create a new password
Merrick Bank Account Enroll
If you have an account with Merrick bank, then you can create an online account so that you can manage your bank account from anywhere around the world. Just like setting up any online account, you will be required to provide some details. The below step will guide you in enrolling for an account online:
- Visit the website https://merrickbank.com/login
- Click on Enroll under the login box
- Enter your account number, first name, last name, email, cell phone, date of birth, state, mother’s maiden name
- Click on Next
- Create a username and password
- Click on Enroll
Merrick Bank Customer Service
You can contact the bank customer service department either by mail or by phone.
The USPS Mail address is:
Merrick Bank Customer Service
P.O. Box 9201
Old Bethpage, NY 11804-9001
You can also contact their call line at: