Kohls Credit Card can be an important and useful tool if a budget-friendly department store is your top choice for clothing and purchasing home décor. But for other purchase, there are not much benefit attached to using this card. It is a closed-loop store card, this means that it can’t be used elsewhere other than Kohl’s.
As a Kohl’s card user, you will get discounts on only Kohl’s purchases. But you won’t be able to earn points or cash back like with a traditional rewards credit card. Read this article to learn more about this credit card.
Kohls Credit Card
The Kohl’s department stores are a subsidiary of Kohl’s Corp. This is the second-largest retail chain based on sales, behind Macy’s Inc. The company is largely known as a family-friendly store which offers quality clothing products for low cost.
It has thousands of customers due to its frequent discount promotions, offering coupons for as much as 35% off of store items. Just like other major retail chains, it offers its own branded retail store card which can be used only at Kohl’s stores and at the official website Kohls.com.
Features of Kohls Credit Card
- Users are offered 35% off first Kohl’s purchase when they pay using the card within the first 14 days of approval
- Qualify for special sales and discounts which you can combine with Kohl’s Cash and Kohl’s Rewards in a year
- Spend $600 using the Kohl’s Card in a calendar year to reach Most Valued Customer (MVC) status
- There is no annual fee
- 99% variable APR for purchases
- Prequalification offer
Benefits of Kohls Credit Card
- Offers discount on first purchase after approval
- Card users receive extra coupons and shopping incentives all through the year
- It is easier to qualify for a store card than traditional credit cards
How the Kohl’s Credit Card Works
The card is a retail charge card, meaning that it can only be used for purchases of Kohl’s company and products. This includes purchases made in Kohl’s stores and online at Kohls.com.
Similar to other retail cards, Kohl’s Card comes with a store credit limit which is typically lower than the usual credit limits issued on regular credit cards. The credit amount issued depends on the credit standing of the card user and it can range from $300 to $3,000. Though, the amount tends to be lower than $1,000 for some users.
As Kohl’s credit card is a charge card, the balance is required to be paid in full every month. Though cardholders can carry a balance over to the next month if they are willing to pay the variable annual percentage rate (APR). There is no annual fee, but users may pay a late fee or returned payment fee.
Kohls Credit Card Login
If you already have an account, then you can login to manage your account online anytime you want. Follow the step to get this login process done:
- Go to the website at https://credit.kohls.com/
- On the Customer login box, enter your username and password
- Click on Register
Kohls Credit Card Apply
- Visit https://credit.kohls.com/
- Click on Apply now at the left section
- Provide your first name, last name, email, phone, address, zip code, date of birth, social security, annual income
- Click on Review
- Provide the require info
- Click on Get Decision
Your application status will be displayed few minutes after. The review may delay if some of the information provided is wrong, so ensure to provide the correct details.
Pay Kohls Credit Card | Kohls Credit Card Payment
To pay for your bills, visit the website https://www.kohls.com/myaccount/kohls_login.jsp?action=manageMyCard. Sign in to your account. Go to the payment section, and provide the required information to complete the Kohls Credit Card Payment.
Kohls Credit Card Customer Service Number
MyKohl’sCard is an easy platform to make a payment on Kohl’s Card account.
For Kohls.com or order questions, call 855-564-5705
Kohl’s Card or payment questions, call 855-564-5748
Numbers are available on Monday through Saturday: 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. CT
And on Sunday: 10 a.m. until 8 p.m. CT