Registration Procedures For The JAMB 2023 in Nigeria has started since January 14th, 2023. And the due date is on Tuesday, February 14th, 2023. So, ensure you are registered if you want to participate in this year’s JAMB examination.
When Is JAMB 2023 Starting Date?
Jamb CBT 2023 will start on the 29th of April 2023 and ends on the 12th of May 2023. While the JAMB 2023 examination will commence from Saturday 29th April 2023 to Monday 12th May 2023.
How To Get The JAMB Profile Code
The procedure for registering for the Joint Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination starts by creating a profile code.
To get your JAMB profile code, Send an SMS “NIN and your NIN number to ‘55019‘ or ‘66019’”.
You can dial *55019*1*NIN# or *66019*1*NIN# to get your ten (10) digits JAMB profile code.
NIN is an eleven (11) digit code that stands for National Identification Number. You can get this number on your National ID card or slip.
JAMB 2023 Registration Requirements
Below are the requirements for the JAMB 2023 registration;
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- JAMB Profile Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- O’level/A’level Result
- JAMB E-pin
Note that you can register for JAMB examination using awaiting results if you are still in Senior Secondary School. Then you can upload your result to the JAMB portal when the O’level is out. A’ level result is Advance secondary school result for direct entry applicants.
How To Get JAMB E-pin
The JAMB ePin is a unique token that you purchase for the JAMB registration.
Each PIN costs ₦5530 for UTME only, ₦6500 for UTME+Mock and ₦4560 for DE.
- Type the word ‘NIN’ then space and add your 11 digit NIN number and send to 55019 or 66019 by SMS
– e.g NIN 00123456789
– There should be a space between the word ‘NIN’ and your 11 digit NIN
- You will receive a 10-character Profile-code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure your ePIN
- To purchase your ePIN click: HERE
- Select JAMB UTME-ONLY or JAMB UTME+MOCK or JAMB DE as may apply.
- Enter your profile/confirmation code
- Enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- Enter other details and select how you want to pay
- Click ‘Submit’
After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.
YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR JAMB E-PIN HERE
The biodata is a form that contains your personal information;
- First Name (Your Name)
- Last Name (Your Surname)
- Middle Name
- Gender/Sex (Male or Female)
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Local Government of Origin
- Religion (Christianity, Islam, etc.)
- Marital Status
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Home Address
- Maiden Name (Your Mother Surname)
- Choice of Institution & Course
- Preferred State for Exam
JAMB Registration Procedures – Register For JAMB Now
Here are the steps to register for the JAMB 2023 examination;
- Dial *55019*1*NIN# or *66019*1*NIN# on your phone. Or send SMS “NIN and your NIN number” to “55019“
- You will receive an SMS which contains your JAMB profile code
- Now, purchase JAMB ePin using your profile code
- Go to a JAMB CBT centre
- Collect and fill out your Biodata form
- Complete your JAMB Registration
And that’s it.
JAMB 2023 Novel
The novel for JAMB exam 2023 is Life Changer by Khadija A. Jalli
JAMB Syllabus 2023
Checkout the JAMB 2023 syllabus here
Create JAMB Profile
All 2023/2024 JAMB candidates are required to create a new jamb login profile at jamb efacility. And at the end of this, they will receive a unique code either through their mail or via sms. Follow the steps below to create your JAMB profile:
- Visit the website at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/ValidateeMail
- Enter your email and mobile number
- Select any security questions from the options given and provide the unique answer to it
- Click on Verify Email
- Go your your email inbox and search for the confirmation mail. You can also search your spam box if you can’t find it on inbox
- Enter the verification code sent to you on the mail
- After verification, you will be shown a form to fill
- Enter your surname, first name, middle name, date of birth (day, month & year), your phone number, nationality, state, LGA and Password to your profile
- Click on Save
And your profile will be created.