Finding ways to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp? This article is for you. Doing this integration is so easy. All you need to do is download the code from GitHub and execute the server in the terminal.
However, the explanation above is just to enlighten you, scroll down and get the full steps without stress.
How to Integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp?
For some time now, ChatGPT has been making waves in the technological community. The chatbot powered by artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming a standard tool for many industries and sectors.
Want to speed up access to the chatbot by integrating it with your WhatsApp account? Here’s how you can do it.
Can ChatGPT be Integrated?
There is no official or direct way to incorporate ChatGPT into your WhatsApp account. However, there are other methods that you can try hands at. Below are the methods:
- Creating a WhatsApp bot and connecting it to ChatGPT
- And setting your WhatsApp number using a Python script and launching ChatGPT at the same time
With these 2 methods, you can integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp.
Way to Create A WhatsApp Bot and Connect It To ChatGPT
You can integrate a chatbot with WhatsApp through the steps below:
Get your smartphone and built a WhatsApp bot
- To build it, register WhatsApp Business API
- Then create a floe for the chat
- Utilize a chat builder
- Test your chatbot
- Then put the API chatbot on your phone.
Get OpenAI API
- Then create an OpenAI account
- Navigate to the API key page
- Then creates a new secret key
To connect it to your WhatsApp, use OpenAI API
You need to use the OpenAI API to connect to the ChatGPT WhatsApp bot to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp. However, you must proceed at your own risk because WhatsApp may block you if it determines that the integration is not real.
The ChatGPT sends responses to WhatsApp users to the queries that they ask the bot by using WhatsApp API. This is how you can get a ChatGPT WhatsApp bot.
Second Way of Setting Your WhatsApp Number Using a Python Script and Launching ChatGPT at the Same Time
This method was made by researcher Daniel. He is the one that created a python script and you can very easily configure your WhatsApp number by using the go language library for how you use ChatGPT in WhatsApp.
To integrate ChatGPT on WhatsApp:
- Download the code from GitHub by clicking on the download button
- Tap “download zip” and your file will be downloaded
- Open the terminal and run the “WhatsApp-get-main” file.
- Run the “server.py” file from the terminal now.
- Hit enter after entering “ls.”
- Next, type “python server.py.”
- Your phone number is now set up automatically on the OpenAI chat page.
- The “Verify I am a Human” box should be clicked.
- You may now locate OpenAI ChatGPT on your WhatsApp account.
- You may try asking questions to the bot and it will respond to you this is how you get ChatGPT on WhatsApp.
How much do WhatsApp Chatbots Cost?
Downloading the WhatsApp chatbot does not cost anything. However, it depends on your usage, it is between $0.00058/message and $0.0085/message.
Can I automate my WhatsApp messages?
Yes, but to schedule a message, you need to add the recipient’s name, enter message details and schedule a date and time.
Is WhatsApp Chat API free?
The WhatsApp API itself is free but messages are charged per session. A session includes all messages exchanged between your business and a contact in a 24-hour conversation.
How does the chatbot work in WhatsApp?
A WhatsApp chatbot is a computer program that can automatically reply to messages on WhatsApp. However, they are often used to automatically answer questions and offer information about a company or products and services.