Are you wondering How To Facebook Live? Do you know how to do live streaming on Facebook application? Facebook is one of the best social media platforms in the world and over 2 billion people worldwide use Facebook every day.
Have you ever wondered why this platform is loved by users? It because the Facebook platform has so many features that will keep you excited. On the Facebook platform you can connect, watch videos and even TV series, you can also stream realtime videos on the platform.
How To Facebook Live
In spite of the status of live streaming, many people still find it tough to do it and most people don’t actually know the steps to take when it comes to Facebook live.
But hopefully you will find out in this article. Facebook live allows a lot of people to broadcast a Q&A, conversation, virtual event and even performance.
You can eventually go live on Facebook page, group or event and you should know that whenever you go live on Facebook application your videos would also appear on other people’s newsfeeds.
Marketers are getting so excited about Facebook live because it is a fun and fairly simple way for them to communicate their brand stories and build authentic relationships with fans and followers in the real time. It is all about connecting and interacting with your audience in real time.
How to Do Live Video on Facebook
The steps on how to do a Live Video are listed below:
- Login in to your Facebook account and click what’s on your mind at the top of your news feed.
- Then click Live Video.
- Write something about your live video.
- Click Go Live in the bottom left.
With these steps above you will be able to do a live video on the app.
How to Watch Video on Facebook
To watch Lives Videos on Facebook all you have to do is to go to your newsfeed, from your newsfeed click on Watch on the left. And then click Live below Watch on the left and you will be able to watch live videos on Facebook.
How to Download Live Video
- If you want to download your Live Video on Facebook you will have to follow these steps below:
- After your live stream has ended click your profile picture in the top left corner.
- Then click more, and click Videos.
- Click your videos then click the video you like to download from your video library.
- Click in the bottom right and then click Download video.
And your video will be downloaded successfully.
How to Share a Live Video
To share a Live Video you will have to follow these few steps below:
- Be sure you are signed in to the account associated with your Facebook Business Page.
- Find your video.
- Find videos in the sidebar.
- Click Share, click share to page.
There you go.
How to Delete Video on Facebook
If you are having trouble finding the video you will like to delete, you can use your activity log to find it. The steps on how to delete Live Videos on Facebook are listed below:
- Find the video you would like to delete
- Tap in the top right.
- Select delete video.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
With these steps you will be able to delete Video on Facebook.