Any user with an eBay Account can Login to get access to their eBay seller or buyer profile. Before users can only login to their account via the website www.ebay.com. But presently users can now be able to access their eBay account using their mobile phones with the help of the eBay app.
It is very simple to make use of the eBay login page; one of the important thing users need to know or have is their login ID.
eBay Account Login
The eBay login ID is also user eBay login credentials, which are their email address or username and account password. Using the eBay platform is very easy and fast when making use of the mobile app. People prefer using the eBay mobile app rather than the website. It offers users a better mobile experience.
If you are making use of eBay on your mobile devices, you must first download and install the app from any available app stores. You can check out the Google play store or the apple store, they are the most popular and used app stores on mobile devices. After you must have downloaded and installed the eBay app on your mobile phone; I the time to log in.
Login to Your eBay Account Using the Mobile App – eBay Mobile App
- Open the eBay app.
- If you are not logged in? The first page you see is the login/ sign-up page.
- Click on Login.
- You need to enter your eBay login ID.
- Your email address or username.
- Next is your password.
- After, click on the Sign In
Automatically you will be logged in if your email address or username and password are correct. The details you entered must match an eBay account to successfully log in to an eBay account.
Login to Your eBay Account Online – www.ebay.com Login
Using the eBay Website at ebay.com to login to your Account.
- Open any of your web browsers.
- Go to the www.eBay.com website.
- Click on sign-in button on the top left corner.
- It will then lead you to the eBay sign-in page.
- Now, enter your Email Address or username.
- Click on
- Next is for you to enter your
- Then click on Sign In.
SEE THIS POST >>> Fit Credit Card Login – How to Access Fit Mastercard® Credit Card
How to Login to Your eBay account With Facebook
Facebook is another option users can make use of to log in to their eBay account with ease. Note, but you must have linked your facebook to your eBay account. Only then can you use the ”Continue with Facebook” features to log in to eBay.
- From the eBay login page, on both the app and web.
- Under the login form, you will see the Facebook Option.
- Now click on Continue With Facebook.
- Note that you must be login to that device the Facebook account you have linked to your eBay account.
- It will then lead you to the Facebook platform, and then ask you to continue with this profile.
- If yes, click on continue.
It will take you back to the eBay platform, and automatically logs you into your eBay account.
How to Login to eBay with your Google Account
You can use the email address you used to create your eBay account; just make sure it is signed in on the device you’ re using. Here is how it works:
- Go to the eBay sign in/Log in page.
- Under the sign in form.
- click on ” Continue with Google”.
- Then you will be asked to select the email you want to use. If you have multiple Gmail account signed in on your device
After, it will then lead you back to the eBay platform, while it is automatically logs you into your account.
How to Login into eBay With your Apple ID
You can make use of your Apple ID to access your eBay account, only if you have one. Here is how it works:
- From the eBay login page.
- Click on ”Continue with Apple”.
- It will lead you to the apple user login page.
Next, enter your Apple ID and Password. An click on continue. You will be redirected to the eBay platform, and you will be automatically logged into your account.
YOU MAY LIKE >>> ineedinsurance.com – Get Fast Insurance at Ineedinsurance