Browsing the internet for House Cleaning Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship can be a very stressful task. Well, due to the great improvement in technology, you can get guidelines that would assist you find a job and prevent much difficulties.
Do you enjoy house cleaning jobs and find it as an interesting work? If yes, then you should know that there are different locations in US that can take your house cleaning job to he next level.
What is Sponsorship?
The term sponsorship means providing financial support to someone or group so as to promote their cause or work. So, in essence it refers to the provision of assistance and help to an organization or someone towards their goal or aim.
What is Visa Sponsorship?
Visa Sponsorship simple refers to when an individual or a sponsor is taking full responsibility for you and your action during your stay as an immigrant in the country. However, with visa sponsorship, you can get jobs like house cleaning, housekeeping, driving, etc. in the US.
Who Is A House Cleaner in USA?
A House cleaner is someone who is given the responsibility to carry out all basic cleaning in and around an office building of facility. Furthermore, this includes tasks like mopping, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and cleaning off dirt on windows and doors.
House Cleaning Jobs In US
There are house cleaners who carry out the maintenance and cleanliness of the environment in different facilities and offices in the US, meanwhile others operate on their jobs. Furthermore, house cleaning jobs is one job opportunity to consider and get accepted onto the position easily, because there are over hundreds of offices and facilities in the US. So, if the idea of getting a free visa and job in countries like US particularly, then visa sponsorship is the perfect medium of achieving it.
Responsibilities of A House Cleaner
A house cleaner is a person who has the responsibility of carrying out the tasks and duties below:
- Disposal of garbage.
- Sweeping and mopping.
- Cleaning of vents.
- Stain removals and vacuuming.
- Cleaning windows and doors.
- Maintaining cleanliness of furniture.
However, it should be notable that there are other roles performed as tasks on the facility a house cleaner works in.
How to Apply for House Cleaning Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
If you are guided through steps and instructions, then the application for a House cleaning job in the US won’t be difficult. And easy application approval is certain by employers in places that are in need of house cleaners. If you are good at house cleaning, then below are steps you need to follow to undergo a smooth house cleaning job application in the US.
- Firstly, you are a device (PC or Smartphone) that a WIFI or internet connection.
- Launch your web browser (preferably Google Chrome).
- Type in “House Cleaning Jobs in USA” on the address bar.
- A list of various job spaces that are available for applicants in the US will be provided for you.
- Select and click on the job you prefer.
- You will then be provided with the job description which contains an inclusion of the location, qualifications, and responsibilities.
- Make a selection on the different application methods available on the job you selected. You can either apply for, Recruit.net, LinkedIn, ZipRecuite, etc.
- Carryout an account registration on the application platform.
- Provide your name, date of birth, country, and other required information.
- Then click on “Apply for Job”.
- Enter the required details.
- Then you can now click on the “Submit Application” button.
If you followed the steps above, then your application will be sent to the firm. It will then be reviewed, and an approval or rejection response will for the House Cleaning Job in USA will be sent to you.
Types of US Work Visa
Listed below are different types of work visas in the United States:
- E-1/2/3: Traders.
- E-2: Investors.
- The E-3: Special occupation professionals from Australia.
- H-1B: Special occupation professionals.
- H-1C: Registered nurses.
- The H-2A/B: Agricultural workers.
- H-2B: Non-agricultural workers (hotel, food service, etc.).
- H-3: Non-immigrant trainees,
- I: Foreign media representatives.
- L-1A/B: Intra-company transferees.
- O: Individuals with extraordinary abilities or achievements.
- P-1B: Entertainment groups.
- P-2: Performers performing under a reciprocal exchange program and
- P-3: Artists that are part of a culturally unique program.
- Q: Visas for cultural exchange.
- T N NAFTA: Visas for Canadian and Mexican professionals.
Well, among the types of work visas stated above, the H-1B is the most common and well known.
H-1B Visa for House Cleaning Job In USA
The H-1B is a type of visa that is categorized under the Immigration and Nationality Act, sector 101 in the United States. This allows United States employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupation.
H1B Visa Requirements
The applicant and the employer are to meet the requirements below to be eligible for the visa type:
- Applicant should possess a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree (or any foreign equivalent document).
- Applicant should have a better experience in the required field.
- Degree requirement for the job is typical for the job.
- The type of job must be the one that requires a professional in a specialty occupation.
- The employer should be able to show the lack of qualified US applicants for the position offered.
Furthermore, specialized positions for an H1B visa will be listed below, but are not limited to:
- Business Specialties.
As soon as the requirements are met, the applicant and employer in the application for a visa.
Apply For H-1B Visa for House Cleaning Job In USA
This is the next step an individual should put into consideration after he or she has been hired for the house cleaning job they applied for. During the visa application, the employee is sponsored by the U.S employer that has hired them for work.
- The applicant should get a H1B sponsor.
- Employer is required to submit a Labor Conditions Approval (LCA).
- Also, the employer must submit from I-129.
- Applicant is to complete an H1B visa application at a U.S Embassy.
The visa application will then be filled by the employee. Additionally, the employee of the House cleaning jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship and employer are to complete the steps below.
- Fill out Form DS-160.
- Schedule for an interview.
- Pay the H1B visa fees.
- Submit required documents for H1B Visa.
- Attend the H1B Interview.
H1B Visa Fees
During the application process, all the required fees will be provided to you in the form of office visited. You can check on the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website to get the required feed. Also make sure to create a USCIS 0nline account to process the H1B visa on the website.
How Much Are House Cleaners Paid in the US?
The average base salary for a house cleaner in USA is $14.30 per hour while in a month a house cleaner can get an average salary of $2,385.