Google for Startups Founders Funds is a venture capital fund managed by Google for Startups that provides early-stage, growth-stage, and late-stage investments to startups. The fund focuses on investing in companies that are supported by Google for Startups accelerator programs.
Google for Startups Founders Fund has invested in over 30 companies across Europe and Israel. The fund provides access to capital, resources, and mentorship to help founders build successful businesses.
It was established in 2020. This operation have provided over $30 million to support Black-led startups in Africa, Brazil, Europe, and the United States, and Latino-led startups in the United States. The goals of these funds are to help promising founders to grow their businesses and to create generational wealth.
Benefits of Founders Funds
- Access to capital: Equity-free cash awards to help you build and grow your business.
- Custom Mentorship: Receive tailored product and leadership support from Google mentors and industry experts.
- Leadership training: Become a more effective leader through research-based strategies and expert coaching.
- Founder network: Connect and learn from fellow founders and access a peer-to-peer support network.
- Google Cloud credits and support: Receive Google Cloud credits and dedicated support via the Google for Startups Cloud Program.
Different Founders Funds
- Latino Founders Fund – United States
- Black Founders Fund – United States
- Black Founder Fund – Brazil
- Black Founders Fund – Europe
- Black Founders Fund – Africa
Black Founders Fund
The Google for Startups Black Founders Fund offers $150,000 cash awards without giving up equity in return. It offers hands-on support to help Black entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses in the US. In addition to non-dilutive capital and up to $100,000 in Google Cloud credits, applicants also get hands-on mentorship from Googlers, with other resources such as sales training, investor prep, mental health therapy, and community offerings for free.
Apply for the Google for Startups Black Founders Fund 2023
The Google for Startups Black Founders Fund is now accepting applications from Black founders all over the African continent. Eligible applicants should have a technology-based product or service in the early stage or growth phase. And as well demonstrate the potential to scale. Applicants must have a Black founder who plays an active leadership role in their company. And must be based in one of the eligible countries.
Applications for the 2023 Black Founders Fund are now open. You can apply by March 26th.
Click Here to apply: US Black Founders Fund 2023