The Globalcashcard provides solutions using a paycard to make users payroll 100% electronic. This customized payroll card programs are easy to process and to use. Making check payments are not only costly to process, but they also have limited options for the employees.
Global Cash Card (GCC) also offers flexibility comfortability, and convenience, with when making cash withdrawals and purchases in almost everywhere in the United States. Read more about this card on this article.
If you are wondering which is the best between a direct deposit and the global cash card, then the best choice totally depends on your situation. Both direct deposit and the GCC provide so much of same benefits. There are no checks to get lost or stolen, and the funds is available to you as soon as it is deposited to your account. Also, payments will not be interrupted if you move to another country.
While the Global Cash Card Debit Card looks like a credit card, keep in mind that it is not a credit card. And the user credit score or rating has no effect on using the card.
Benefits of Globalcashcard
You may already be wondering the benefits of this card. Here are some enjoyable benefits you can get by using this card:
- There is no monthly or yearly fee
- Offers a free first transaction per pay period
- Free signature transactions
- Withdrawal of your money “to the penny” is totally free
- Offers texting messaging and email alerts features for free
- You can pay bills directly to merchants for free
- Enrollment in Cash Rewards Program are free
- It has more than 37,000 surcharge free ATM networks
- Provides free cards for user’s family members
- There are no more check cashing fees
Where can I use my GCC Debit Card?
When using the card, one can access their funds in different methods:
- You can make signature purchases without any fee at any merchant that accepts Visa paycard
- Users receive cash back after using a debit purchase
- You can withdraw funds at Allpoint Network surcharge-free ATM locations
Global Cash Card Check Balance
Users of GCC can check their balance online at the official website www.globalcashcard.com. They can also register for text or email alerts to get notified of their balance and view recent activity.
Also, you can call the GCC Customer Service at 1-888-220-4477 for balance inquiries. You may be charged for the call depending on your service provider. This means it is free for some.
Globalcashcard com Login Page
If you are already a user of this card, and you have an account registered, then you can always login to check on your card services and features. Below is the login step:
- On your web browser visit the website https://cardholder.globalcashcard.com/
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Log In
Global Cash Card Sign Up Now
If you don’t have an account, then you can consider registering for one. It is easy and completely free to carry out this process. Simply follow the step below:
- Visit the website https://cardholder.globalcashcard.com/index.cfm?view=accountsetup.signupgate
- Select if you have a GCC card or not
- If yes, provide the card number and expiration date and click on Continue
- Then if no, provide your First Name, Last Name, unique ID, employer name, and click on Continue
- Follow the next guidelines to complete the registration
- Click on Sign Up
Note that the card will be issued or mailed to you after registration.
How do I Get the GCC Debit Card?
After enrollment, you will be sent a temporary card.
Will I Get a Permanent Personalized Card?
Yes, a card will be mailed to the address you entered on the GCC Enrollment Form after two pay-periods.
Both your temporary card and your personalized card must be activated before it can be used. This can be done by either logging on to www.globalcashcard.com/activate or by calling 1-866-929-8096.
Should I keep my Temporary Card?
Yes, it is safe and recommended to keep your temporary card. So that if you lose your permanent card, your funds can be transferred to the temporary card until a replacement card arrives.
How do I put money on the GCC debit card?
When signing up for the GCC debit card, you will also register in direct deposit to direct your funds to the GCC debit card.
Globalcashcard Customer Service
Call Global Cash Card at: 888-220-4477