GAP Inc. will be moving its Credit Card issuer program from Synchrony Bank to the popular known Barclays bank. This move is rumored to start on the 16th of June and ends on the 20th of June 2022.
This means that customers old Synchrony Gap card will stop being functional. And they will be sent a new credit card by Mail from Barclays which can be used after activation as from June 20th, 2022.
Gap Credit Card
Gap is now in partnership with Barclays to issue a new credit card to its existing customers and both new users. Previously Synchrony bank was the official credit card issuer for Gap. Now all existing Synchrony Gap credit cards and other family brand credit cards will be rebranded by Barclays bank.
- Gap Good Rewards Credit Card will replace the old Gap Good Rewards Credit Card.
- Its Good Rewards Mastercard will replace the old Gap Good Rewards Visa® Credit Card.
- Gap Good Rewards World Mastercard will replace the old Gap Inc. Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card.
If you have branded credit cards such as Old Navy or the Banana Republic then they will be replaced by the new credit cards as well.
GAP Credit Card Benefits
- There will be no annual fee.
- Free fast shipping on the order value of $50 or more
- Exclusive member-only benefits
- Get Birthday Bonus
- Early access to special sale events
- Redeem 100 points for a $1 value at any Gap brand.
GAP Credit Card Login
The credit card login, Mastercard login, or World Mastercard login website are all the same. So, you can access your online account using the same simple process.
Gap Credit Card Log In
If you already have an account, then you might need to consider learning about the new login step. Since the moving from Synchrony Bank, the login steps have changed. Below is a guide to the new login step of the GAP card:
- Go to the website https://gap.barclaysus.com/
- Click on Login on the right section of the website homepage
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Login
Forgot username or password?
Guess what? It is easy and free to reset and recover your forgotten password on the Gap card. The step below will help you recover your lost password:
- Visit the Gap card login page at https://gap.barclaysus.com/servicing/home
- Click on Forgot username or password
- Provide your last 4 digit of Social Security Number, and your account number
- Click on Continue
- A login password recovery link will be sent to your registered email
- Click on the link to reset your password
To Recover Username: You will be sent an email including your username if you have selected forgot username option.
Gap Credit Card Account Register
- Go to https://gap.barclaysus.com/ from 6AM ET on the 20th of June 2022
- You will see the login form on the right section of the page
- Click on Set up online access
- Provide your information which include last 4 digit of your SSN, date of birth, account number, occupation, etc.
- Click on Register or Enroll
GAP Credit Card Apply – How to check the application status?
The new Barclay card will be fully functional and operational as from the 20th of June 2022. Then new customers will be able to register and apply for the credit card. Before you can apply for a credit card, you are required to check your eligible status:
- Visit the official page at https://gap.barclaysus.com/
- Click on the check your status option on the login box
- Provide your information which include last name, last 4 digit of SSN, zip code, and email address
- Click on Check Status
GAP Credit Card Payment
Visit https://gap.barclaysus.com/, login to your account and click on the payment option. You will be required to add a checking or saving account to your Barclays account for easy payment. Select the payment amount, and complete the payment process. Customers can also schedule a payment for future transactions.
Customers can enroll in an automatic payment service and the payment amount will be debited from the registered saving or checking account automatically when due.
Payment by Mail:
Customers can mail a payment to the address below:
P.O. Box 13337
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3337
P.O. Box 60517
City of Industry, CA 91716-0517
Gap Credit Card Customer Service
- General inquiry: 866-584-3923
- Fax number: 1-866-823-8178
- International: 1-302-255-8888
- For Hearing or Speech Impaired: 711TTY/TDD: 1-866-483-3705
- Credit card activation: 866-621-0528
P.O. Box 8801
Wilmington, DE 19899-8801
Customers can send a secure message to the customer service department via their online account. All required is to log in to your account and select the Contact Us option. Customers send a secure message at https://gap.barclaysus.com/servicing/securemessage.
JUST FOR YOU >>> Chime Credit Builder Card – Chime Credit Builder Card Login | Chime Login