How to Open A First Bank Domiciliary Account Online – One of the easiest things to do online, is to open a domiciliary account online with the first bank. It is easy and also comfortable. And this blog post is here to guide you on how you can access it online and the steps to follow. Read on to explore.
How To Open A First Bank Domiciliary Account Online
Let’s see the see meaning of domiciliary account online. It is a dollar account, a bank you can open in Nigeria (Africa) that enables you to receive and withdraw foreign currencies. Moreover, you can receive money from either United State dollars, or British pounds, or Euros with this account. As Nigerians, you can receive different currencies from abroad but the currencies are not in Nigeria Africa) currency. It is operated in dollars.
Types Of Domiciliary Accounts
How many types of domiciliary account do we have? Good question. There are two main types of domiciliary accounts that are currently operate worldwide. They include:
- Domiciliary savings account
- Domiciliary current account
However, you can choose to open any one that pleases you. It is easy to operate, you don’t have to visit any bank before you can access it. just go online and access with your documents.
Requirement For Opening Domiciliary Account In First Bank
There are requirements you need to have to get access to domiciliary account in first bank, below are some of them:
- Properly completed account opening form
- Duly completed specimen signature card
- 2 passport photographs
- Required to submit international passport, national ID card or license
- Address verification document
Features Of Domiciliary Account In First Bank
- Opening balance minimum is $500, €500, or £300
- Operating balance minimum is $100, €100, or £50
- Number of Withdraws in a month has no limit
- Cash withdrawal is at 0.5% flat per transaction
- Inter sol transactions & withdrawal are allowed by account owner only
- Attractive pool for interest on bank fund
- No restrictions on the number of withdrawals
Who Can Apply For This Account?
Individuals, SMEs and corporate organizations can operate this account. all you need to provide the requirement needed of you.
How To Apply For Domiciliary Account
Before you apply for any of the two domiciliary accounts, you will have to:
- Download the domiciliary account form
- Then, complete the form and submit it at the nearest First Bank branch
How To Open Domiciliary Account With First Bank
Below ae steps on how you can open domiciliary account with first bank online:
- Open your web-browser and visit the First Bank Website at https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/personal/accounts/domiciliary/domiciliary-account/
- Once open, scroll down and click on the ‘Account Opening Form’ button
- Three forms will be displayed which include Account Opening Form, Signature Form, and Reference Form’. Click on each of them, they will be downloaded automatically to your phone or PC.
- Fill out all the forms you have downloaded and recheck them to avoid making mistake.
- Email the form to customerservice@Firstbankng.com, once you have filled them out.
In What Currencies Can The Account Be Opened?
The account can be open in US Dollars, Pound sterling, Euro & CFA.
Can I Make Transactions On My Account From Any First Bank Branch?
Absolutely yes. You can transfer from any of the First bank branches and through the E-channels.
Is There A Restriction To Number Of Withdrawals?
No, there are no restrictions of number of withdrawals. You can withdraw any amount of your choice.