The First Bank App is very necessary for those who bank with First Bank. The app is available both on Android, IOS, and AppGallery. With the app, you can deposit a check from your phone, and transfer funds between the first bank accounts or external accounts.
As a customer of the bank, you need the FirstMobile App. However, the first Bank is one of the oldest financial institutions in the country. It has been operated for close to 13 decades and they offer online banking services to its customers.
First Bank App
For you to make use of the First Bank App, you will have to know the bank mPIN registration process. There are a lot of features attached to the mobile app.
The app offers services like airtime and data purchase, and payment of bills online for a better user experience. To use the FirstMobile app you will need to down the app, activate and bank your way without visiting a branch.
FirstMobile App Download
How to Download First Bank App on Android
Below are steps to follow in downloading App on Android:
- Open your web browser and go to Google Play Store App
- Once open, click on the search bar and type in “FirstMobile Bank App”
- Once appear, click on install for downloading process
- Once downloaded, move your phone and activate it to start using it.
How to Download First Bank App on IOS
- Open your web browser and navigate to App Store
- On your IOS device, click on the search bar.
- On the search bar, type in FirstMobile Bank App.
- Once show up, follow the on-screen process to complete your installation.
However, you can do the same with your AppGallery and get your App install and activated for use. Check out how you can activate your account.
How to Activate First Bank Mobile App
Now you have installed the app, below are ways to activate your app:
- Once downloaded, open in accept the term and conditions, and click on the Register button.
- On the registration page, submit your ATM card number and your ATM pin and click the Next button
- One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to your device, copy the number & paste it on the next space, and then click the Next Button.
- Input your m-pin code which will be your login pin.
- Enter the two secret questions and answers. Click Next.
- Then click Nex4-digit and put 4-digit security PIN as prompted. This Pin will be needed to make transactions in the future.
- Follow the onscreen process as prompted and use your mobile service.
How to Reactivate My First Bank Mobile App
If you have used the app before and want to reactivate it, below the are steps to follow:
- Download the app, open it, and accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Activate This Device, then enter your ATM number and PIN.
- Follow the rest of the steps as you would when activating the app.
How to register the First Bank mobile app without an ATM card
All the customers should know it is not possible to activate or use the app without an ATM card.
Furthermore, it is possible for people to register a new account using the application. you can open an account online and also visit any near branch of the First bank.
How to Change the Pin in Your First Bank Mobile App
You can change your pin if you like, below are steps to follow:
- Open the app on your smartphone and go to the Account Menu.
- Click Settings, then select Change m-PIN.
- Enter your old PIN. Enter your new PIN.
- Confirm your new PIN. Select Submit to complete the process.
How do I contact First Bank of Nigeria?
You can contact the first bank through social media. Also, you can contact them using their email address: email@example.com
Contact them through their social accounts at:
Hope this blog helps!!!
Best article ever founded on the internet