How To Open Fidelity Bank Domiciliary Account Online – You can use this article to have access to opening a domiciliary account online. And you can operate in three currencies with this domiciliary account also known as a dollar account.
How To Open Fidelity Bank Domiciliary Account Online
Dollar account is officially known as a domiciliary account you can operate in Nigeria (Africa). With this account, you can receive and withdraw foreign currencies.
You can operate with three global currencies and you can still receive money from either United State dollars, British pounds, or Euros.
Features Of Domiciliary Account In Fidelity Bank
- A minimum account opening balance of $50, €50, £50
- A minimum account operating balance of $30, €30, £20
- Interest rates on call/demand and fixed deposits
- Gain access to Internet banking, email transaction alerts, and statements
- Also, you have the option of a Nominee Resident Joint Signatory in Nigeria (e.g., spouse, parent, etc.)
- Standing orders
- There are investment facilitation services for shares traded on NSE
- A draft issuance in foreign currency
- You have the privilege to open a Domiciliary and a Naira current account
Types Of Domiciliary Accounts
There are two types of domiciliary accounts, they include:
- Domiciliary Savings account, and
- Domiciliary Current account.
Requirements For Opening A Domiciliary Account
- 2 current passports photographs
- BVN (bank verification number)
- Utility bill
- CIU Form
- Driver’s license, national identity card, voter’s card, or international passport
How To Apply For Domiciliary Account In Fidelity Bank
- Visit the Fidelity bank website HERE
- Roll down to ‘Account Opening Form’, and click on it.
- Three forms will be displayed, that is ‘Account Opening Form, Signature Form, and Reference Form’. Click on each of them, they will be downloaded automatically to your phone or PC.
- Fill out all the forms you have downloaded.
- Once you have filled them out, email the forms to customerservice@Fidelitybankng.com.
The Benefit Of Opening A Domiciliary Account In Fidelity Bank
- The least account working balance is $30, €30, £20
- Gorgeous interest rates on-call/demand and fixed deposits
- Access to Internet banking, email transaction alerts, and statements
- Option of a Nominee Resident Joint Signatory in Nigeria (e.g., spouse, parent, etc.)
- Standing orders
- Investment facilitation services for shares traded on NSE
- Draft issuance in foreign currency
- You can also open a Domiciliary and a Naira current/savings account
Does Fidelity Bank Have A Domiciliary Account?
Yes, it does. With the new Fidelity Domiciliary Savings account, you can now save your foreign currency transfers and receive proceeds in dollars.