Ever heard about the Fidelity 401k.com platform? Before we dive right into it, let’s get a better understanding about the primary company. Fidelity Interactive Content Services LLC (shortened as FICS) is a company created for present users with news, information, data and guidance on personal finance topics.
The company is owned by FMR LLC and it is an affiliate of the Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Read more on this article to learn about this platform and the investment/retirement service they offer.
Fidelity service users that have an investment account online can login to access their account and check their investment or 401k portfolio whenever they want. The website is available 24/7 for users to login and access their account information.
You can easily access your Fidelity workplace benefits like 401k, savings plans, stock options, health savings accounts, and health insurance on the platform.
The website it intended to be accessible only to individuals that are within the United States. So, if you are visiting Fidelity.com from outside the U.S, then you must accept the International Usage Agreement before you can carry on with the platform.
Fidelity Account – Fidelity.com Login
Before you can manage resources and information from this platform, you ought to be a registered user of the platform. If you have an account with them, then you can login to access and manage services offered to you online.
- Visit the website https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fidelity/RtlCust/Login/Init
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on Log In
Fidelity Account Registration
If you are a new user on the platform, then you have to register to create an account with them. It is easy and free to register for an account with Fidelity.com. Follow the steps below to create an account right away:
- Directly go to the website at https://login.fidelity.com/ftgw/Fas/Fidelity/RtlCust/IdentifyUser/Init/?intent=nur&
- Provide your name, date of birth, last 4 digit of SSN
- You can add if you have a Tax ID Number
- Click on Submit
- Enter your email, phone, and other financial information required
- Create your username and password
- Then click on Register
CHECKOUT THIS POST >>> Navyistrewardscard – www.navyistrewardscard.com
Fidelity 401k – What is a 401(k)?
A lot of people might wonder what this is? If you are still not clear about 401(K), then you have come to the right place. A 401(K) is a workplace savings plan that offers tax advantages as an incentive to invest for retirement.
Fidelity 401K Login
- Go to https://nb.fidelity.com/public/nb/401k/home
- At the top of the platform, enter your username and password
- Click on Log In
401K Forgot Password
If you have forgotten your account password, then click on the FORGOT LOGIN Link next to the login box. You will be required to provide some information about your account like name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of SSN. Then click on Submit.
Fidelity 401K Apply
- Click on REGISTER AS NEW USER close to the log in box
- Provide your first name, last name, date of birth, and last 4 digit of SSN
- Then click on Continue
- Provide your email, phone, address, gross income, other financial info
- Create a username and password
- Click on Register
401K.com Customer Service
If you have any questions about the Fidelity 401(k) or other Fidelity workplace benefits, then you can call the phone number provided by the employer related to your plan.
Or you can call the Fidelity 401(k) phone number 800-835-5095. It is available through Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. (ET). You can visit the customer service weblink at https://www.fidelity.com/customer-service/contact-us.
Fidelity Phone Numbers
You can call the company 24/7 at 800-835-5097
- For 401(k), 403(b), 457, health plans, pension, HR/payroll, and Workplace benefit plans, call the NetBenefit representative at 800-835-5097 (available Mon.–Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. ET)
- TTY services number available 24/7, call 800-544-0118
- Fidelity Automated Service Telephone (FAST®), call 800-544-5555
- International trading, call 800-544-2976
- Manages accounts, call 800-544-3455 (available Mon.–Fri., 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET)
- Fidelity® Debit Card, call 800-323-5353 (24/7)
- Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card, call 888-551-5144 (24/7)
- Fidelity HSA® Debit Card, call 888-377-0323 (24/7)
- Existing Fidelity Charitable accounts, call 800-952-4438 (available Mon.–Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET)
- New Fidelity Charitable accounts, call 800-262-3518 (available Mon.–Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Existing annuities, call 800-634-9361
- AnnuityLink® automated service telephone, 800-634-9361
- New annuities, call 800-345-1388
- Existing policies, call 888-343-8376 and enter 3
- New policies, call 800-642-6904
How do I access my Fidelity 401k?
Access your account by logging into www.netbenefits.com to find out about the features of your 401(k) plan.
How do I check my 401k online?
You can check your 401(k) balance by accessing your 401(k)account plans online and check how your 401(k) is performing.
How do I withdraw money from my Fidelity 401k after retirement?
Your 401k is your money, and making withdrawal is as easy as contacting the company to let them know you want your money. The easiest way is to visit website and request a check there. You can also call via phone if you prefer: 800-343-3543