Facebook Pay is Facebook’s effort to make moving money online easier and more secure. You can use it as a money-sending app to split a bill with friends or as a service to order things online. The groundbreaking thought with Facebook Pay is that you can have the installment strategy be utilized across all their applications.
It allows you to send money to friends, if you owe friends and it has never been easier to pay them back you can use Facebook Pay to send money simply and securely on messenger and WhatsApp.
Facebook Pay allows you to easily support friends and the causes they care about. You can donate directly to their fundraisers on Facebook and Instagram. It is a great way of sending money to friends and family, all you need is a debit card number.
Then you will be able to make payments really easily from any conversation. You can buy anything you wish to buy from Facebook pay because Facebook is a peer-to-peer payment platform.
How Does Facebook Pay Work?
Any clients who use Facebook can naturally utilize the platform while on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or Portal. The interaction is consistent as long as clients have their check card, Visa or one more installment choice put away in their Facebook account.
Head to the section in Facebook and enter their PIN to finish the exchange. Clients can likewise choose biometric distinguishing proof techniques instead of PINs. Regardless, with Facebook Pay, clients don’t need to enter their installment card number for each exchange.
How Do I Set Up Facebook Pay?
Setting this up is easy and fast. Here are the steps to set up Facebook pay:
- Open the conversation with the person you want to send money to or request money from.
- Tap the four-dotted menu to the left of the text field. It might be an arrow if your keyword is open. This is a plus sign.
- Choose “pay friend”. Click the money icon
- Enter an amount and optional note, and then choose either “request” or “pay”.
- Add your payment information, you can pick “add debit card” or “add PayPal”.
- Select the payment method now that you have added it to your account.
- Choose “pay” or “request” to complete the transaction. If you selected PayPal, you will have an option to pick which payment method from your account that you want to use. You can also see which methods charge a fee and which are free.
- To get back to the screen where you can add payment method, open the menu in the messenger and choose “payments”.
- Then “add new debit card’ or “PayPal”
- If you are using messenger open to the menu, go to the settings, and select “manage on Facebook” from the “payments” section.