Facebook.com Login Identify is another way of referring to when a user needs to access their Facebook account. Your FB account may not be accessible for some number of reasons. Either a lost account password, hacked account, or deactivated account will prevent user access to their account.
Though there are some options available to get such users back in touch with their Facebook. Despite a changed password, you can still get access to your account using some simple guides.
Facebook Login Identify
To start up with the recovery process in any cases, you should first visit the Facebook website using the URL www.facebook.com/login/identify.
- Provide your email address or mobile phone number
- Then click on the search option
- Select whether you want to reset the password in the mail or number associated with your Facebook Account and click Next
- You will be sent a reset code either to your email or phone number
- Enter the code and click Continue
- Provide a new password and click Continue
With the instructions followed, you should be able to login to your Facebook account with a new password as just created.
Alternative Facebook Password Recovery
For users who seek answers to the question. “How do I find my Facebook login ID and password” you can do that using the info below:
- Head to Facebook homepage
- Click on Forgot Password
- You will be redirected to facebook.com/login/identify page
Then continue with the Facebook Login Identify steps to scale through getting your new password.
Facebook Trusted Contacts Password Recovery
- Head to facebook.com/login/identify
- Provide the name of a trusted contact and follow the instructions to send a recovery link on the screen to the contact
- Contact the person you are sending the link to
- Inform them to open the link and send you the security code
- Enter the security code and reset the password
Password Recovery Reset Limit
Ensure when waiting for a reset link in your email from Facebook that you search your junk and spam mails too. Sometimes, your link will be sent and categorized there if you didn’t see it in the inbox.
There is a 24-hour time limit to reset your password using the emailed link. Ensure to carry out the reset process during this time frame.
Changing Your Password While Logged In
You can still change your Facebook password when already logged into the account. There won’t be any need to visit the Facebook.com Login Identify link. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit Facebook webpage or mobile app
- Login to Facebook
- Click on your profile
- Choose settings and privacy option
- Navigate to the Facebook settings and select Security
- Choose the Change password feature
- Select the edit button
- Type in your old password
- Type in your new password
- Click the Save button
And that’s it