There are several Driving Jobs In US With Visa Sponsorship you can try out currently. Applying for a job in the U.S. is one of the best ways of getting a visa to the country.
The United States is a popular global force with high economic development. A lot of people want to find jobs and start a new live in the US. But just like every other dream, there is a process towards achieving it. If you seek for a driving job in the US with visa sponsorship, then this guide is just for you.
Driving Jobs In US With Visa Sponsorship
After you have applied for a driving job in the US and got approved, then the next step is to process the visa. As the term implies, Visa Sponsorship means that your movement will be sponsored by your United States employer.
Driving Jobs In USA
There are different types of professional driving careers in the US. They include:
- Bus driver
- Truck driver
- Delivery (commerce)
- Company driver
- Team driver
- CDL driver
- Van driver
- Driver partner
- Bus driver
- Taxi cab driver
- Ambulance driver (Emergency medical technician)
- Tram or street car driver
How Can I Get Sponsorship To Work In USA With Visa?
Getting a sponsorship visa in USA requires you to have a job offer like driving, cleaning, etc. from a US employer. This US employer is required to send you a contract to sign, which will be part of the sponsorship documents.
How Can A Foreigner Become A Driver In USA?
If you are from different country hoping to work as a driver in the US, then you may want to apply for an H-2B Visa. According to research, this is the best visa option for foreigners who want to apply as a driver in the US.
What Is H-2B US Visa?
This visa is a nonimmigrant program that allows employers in the US to temporarily offer jobs to nonimmigrants to perform nonagricultural labor or services in the US. Such employment must be of temporary kind for a limited period of time.
Who Is Eligible For A H-2B Visa?
To be qualified for the nonimmigrant classification, the petitioner must establish that there are not enough workers un the US who are able, willing, qualified and available to do the temporary work.
Difference Between H1B And H2B Visa
H-1B visa are for people of skilled workforce who have university degrees and experience in a certain category. These visa applicants, if approved, are granted stay for a period of three to six years. While, H-2B visa holders are allowed for one year, with renewal for two years.
Nonimmigrant Visa Employment Sponsorship
As said earlier, these visas are for temporary stay in the country. They are not Green Card and does not make the applicant a US citizen. Below are some of the popular employment visas:
- H-1B visa – Person in Specialty Occupation
- H-2A visa – Temporary Agricultural Workers
- H-2B visa – Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers
- L1 visas – Intercompany transfers going to USA based on specialized knowledge or to take on managerial or executive positions
- O-1A visa – Applicants with extraordinary abilities in areas like business, science, athletics, and education
- O-1B visa – Applicants with extraordinary abilities in arts, television, and movie industries
- O-2 visa – People assisting those with O-1A and O-1B visas
Apply For Driving Jobs In The US
There are several ways you can apply for a driving job in the US. You can register for an online job search platform like indeed, driverjobs4u, u8s.jobsquick.info, etc. Below is the fastest and easiest way you can apply for a job in US:
- Go to your web browser
- Enter “Driving Jobs In The US With Visa Sponsorship” on the search bar
- On the first page, you will be offered several driving jobs
- Click on See More
- Scroll through the several job and click on any preferred one
- Read through the job highlights, benefits, and description
- At the top of the page, click apply via the different given mediums
- Click on Apply
- Register for an account on the platform
- Provide the job required details and documents
- Enter your name, address, date of birth, gender, email, phone number
- Then submit the application
After submission, your application will be reviewed. Then you will be sent the status of your application. If approved, then you will be guided on the next step to do towards applying for the visa.
How Much Does A Driver Earns In USA?
The average base salary for a driving job in USA is $16 to $20 per hour.